• Show
Clear All

• jhon
    replied
    thanks timmy

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Fact is neither political party wants to do much about illegal immigration because there are benefits to both parties for having illegal immigrants and/or having them become legal. But a substantial portion of our population has a beef with illegals and don't want them to become citizens. The problem is VERY complex and nobody wants to act because no matter what they do A LOT of people will be upset.

I say piss off the bitter people that are just hateful mainly because they are brown - and give them amnesty and avenues to becoming permanent residents. It's the right thing to do, and at least then we'll have an idea of who is here when these people can step up to be counted without fear of incriminating themselves and being sent back to where they came from. Afterall they now have roots and family here and are part of society anyway whether people like it or not.

Leave a comment:

• jhon
    replied
    Timmy please give me a hand

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    That depends if you ask the ghoul-like creatures like below or normal American citizens.

Leave a comment:

• jhon
    replied
    /hello how are you

please somebody help me with my homework, they ask me about what's President Bush's plan and the House Republicans plan toward illegal immigration.
    and also ask me what US policy should be toward illegal immigration.

thank you

Leave a comment:

• what's Bush's and the House Republicans ilegal immigration policy

/hello how are you

please somebody help me with my homework, they ask me about what's President Bush's plan and the House Republicans plan toward illegal immigration.
    and also ask me what US policy should be toward illegal immigration.

thank you
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation