Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigdummy

Thank you so much for responding. Yes I believe there was a bar of 20 years that he cannot apply for residency in the US, but was told he might be able to apply for the hardship waiver only for a short visit of probably a week. Just want him to see his parents before it is no longer possible. He was convicted of possession with intent, sentence 15 years, served 13-1/2 and immediately deported. Sad situation for all of us involved. I am still in contact with the arresting FBI agent and he also testified for us on appeal, but to no avail. Even he stated the crime did not fit the punishment, and now all our lives are just devastated. It has been 3-1/2 years since his deportation and still our hands are tied.

Thank you so much for responding. Yes I believe there was a bar of 20 years that he cannot apply for residency in the US, but was told he might be able to apply for the hardship waiver only for a short visit of probably a week. Just want him to see his parents before it is no longer possible. He was convicted of possession with intent, sentence 15 years, served 13-1/2 and immediately deported. Sad situation for all of us involved. I am still in contact with the arresting FBI agent and he also testified for us on appeal, but to no avail. Even he stated the crime did not fit the punishment, and now all our lives are just devastated. It has been 3-1/2 years since his deportation and still our hands are tied.

Comment

badda bing!

Comment

fu@king no-life loser!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board