Nunc Pro Tunc Form for Adjustment to LPR Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nunc Pro Tunc Form for Adjustment to LPR Status

Hi all! Hoping someone can give me advice...I am helping someone adjust her status from a derivative asylee to a lawful permanent resident (LPR). She obtained derivative asylum through her father - who received asylum in May of 2002 - which was BEFORE the USCIS implemented the child protection act. Since my friend turned 21 recently, my understanding is that she has to file a nunc pro tunc form along with the application for LPR status (I-485). But, where can I find an example of this nunc pro tunc form? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Hi all! Hoping someone can give me advice...I am helping someone adjust her status from a derivative asylee to a lawful permanent resident (LPR). She obtained derivative asylum through her father - who received asylum in May of 2002 - which was BEFORE the USCIS implemented the child protection act. Since my friend turned 21 recently, my understanding is that she has to file a nunc pro tunc form along with the application for LPR status (I-485). But, where can I find an example of this nunc pro tunc form? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Comment

Working...
    X