Where is Sphyrapicus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Sphyrapicus?

Has he disappeared again? He reappeared but is now gone (hopefully for the holidays only). 4now is rarely here. Mohan is very rarely here. Old Man is here sporadically. Pasha is too busy. So many helpful people gone. Should we leave this board to the likes of Michael and itduzz?

Has he disappeared again? He reappeared but is now gone (hopefully for the holidays only). 4now is rarely here. Mohan is very rarely here. Old Man is here sporadically. Pasha is too busy. So many helpful people gone. Should we leave this board to the likes of Michael and itduzz?

Comment

I was catching a little R&R over the holidays. Thanks for thinking of me.

Sphy

Comment

Hi Still and Spy....

Wish u guys a very happy new year and everything .... I m sorry for being selfish but it is fact that I cant contribute that much time to the board like before..... even if I check the board I don't participate ....coz of time deficit ....ignore Itduzz and Michael....u know what they are.....my best wishes to everyone on this board....Pasha

Comment

I came back from vacations.. had posted in third world. Sorry to dsay that I don't like unnecessary chat and make fun of others, or fight without reason. I like to fight, argue and put energy into Law discussion, makes things right to get others achieve their goals... Immigration. thats why I sometime disappear..
          I still remember Door hit...
          Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

It's good to see ya'll back.

Comment

Working...
            X