Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I may have left, But it still funny as hell.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have left, But it still funny as hell.

Keep up the good work crazy people, it has its Importance. . I fall out of my chair daily. Thank You!

P.S. Davdah
    I currently have made some progress and advances thanks to you. I still have a ways to go but the lift up is because of you.

Secondly The gossip and games here still keep me in stitches, Thanks to all for that.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Keep up the good work crazy people, it has its Importance. . I fall out of my chair daily. Thank You!

P.S. Davdah
    I currently have made some progress and advances thanks to you. I still have a ways to go but the lift up is because of you.

Secondly The gossip and games here still keep me in stitches, Thanks to all for that.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Working...
    X