to someone 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to someone 12

This is to reply to your response. You have NO idea what you are talking about. It's people like you that give Americans a bad name!!. Are you a "perfect person", that's right, did you ever do anything wrong, or just didn't get caught doing it. You have no idea the pain and suffering we all have endured, a second chance, obviously not from your pompous perspective. I'm glad you wrote so I can tell you our point of view as we are living it. No one needs to be persecuted like this when we have Americans that are in this country let out of prison killing people, but that's okay because they are Americans. You don't even know the circumstances that caused this, but you can lump everyone in one category. I'd like to see you or one of your loved ones in a situation like this with no where to turn!!!

This is to reply to your response. You have NO idea what you are talking about. It's people like you that give Americans a bad name!!. Are you a "perfect person", that's right, did you ever do anything wrong, or just didn't get caught doing it. You have no idea the pain and suffering we all have endured, a second chance, obviously not from your pompous perspective. I'm glad you wrote so I can tell you our point of view as we are living it. No one needs to be persecuted like this when we have Americans that are in this country let out of prison killing people, but that's okay because they are Americans. You don't even know the circumstances that caused this, but you can lump everyone in one category. I'd like to see you or one of your loved ones in a situation like this with no where to turn!!!

Comment

I would ignore Someone12. Go with Ren's advice.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

chrissy,

save your energy - Someone 12 is not even American. he is an immigrant himself, which makes him and his posts especially sick. He is a very, very disturbed man - that's all.

Comment

I LOVE SOMEONE12 !

I LOVE ALIBA !

I LOVE MARMADUK !

I LOVE WWW.FAIRUS.ORG !!!!

FAIR NEVER LIES !!!

IT'S THE MOST HONEST ORGANISATION ON PLANET EARTH !!!

Comment

yea yeah I am a bad person....let's review the bidding....have I ever spent 13+ years in prison? No. Have I dealt drugs? No. Have I been deported from another country? No...but, your goombah husband has done all of the above...of course, just like everyone else in prison he is innocent and the victim of our government, our judicial system and the police or FBI...sure....everyone goes to jail for 13 years because they had an overdue video.
            As far your dirtbag husband getting back to my country, well, that will be a cold day...why?
            Well, first, he has to apply for a tourist visa (his attempt to sneak over the Canadian border into the US failed...yea, that's right, that's what he was trying to do by attempting to enter Canada) and the embassy would have to believe that he would deport, oops, depart the US after an alleged visit....sure, they'll believe that...even if by some incredible miracle somebody thinks he qualifies, he has to apply for a waiver, which has to be approved by the Dept of Homeland Security...the same organization that deported his sorry a$$.
            Now really, who at DHS would put their name on a waiver for a druggie? And he would still need an approved I 1212 for the deportation, since he is inadmissable for 10 years following the deportation...but you are right...I don't know anything....except I will sleep soundly at night knowing that your husband is not entering my country anytime in the next 50 years....

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
              yea yeah I am a bad person....let's review the bidding....have I ever spent 13+ years in prison? No. Have I dealt drugs? No. Have I been deported from another country? No...but, your goombah husband has done all of the above...of course, just like everyone else in prison he is innocent and the victim of our government, our judicial system and the police or FBI...sure....everyone goes to jail for 13 years because they had an overdue video.
              As far your dirtbag husband getting back to my country, well, that will be a cold day...why?
              Well, first, he has to apply for a tourist visa (his attempt to sneak over the Canadian border into the US failed...yea, that's right, that's what he was trying to do by attempting to enter Canada) and the embassy would have to believe that he would deport, oops, depart the US after an alleged visit....sure, they'll believe that...even if by some incredible miracle somebody thinks he qualifies, he has to apply for a waiver, which has to be approved by the Dept of Homeland Security...the same organization that deported his sorry a$$.
              Now really, who at DHS would put their name on a waiver for a druggie? And he would still need an approved I 1212 for the deportation, since he is inadmissable for 10 years following the deportation...but you are right...I don't know anything....except I will sleep soundly at night knowing that your husband is not entering my country anytime in the next 50 years.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up you fat fu@k with a small mind.

Comment

Working...
              X