1-751 Approved in 3 Weeks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-751 Approved in 3 Weeks!

Hi guys, just to let you know that I received my I-751 approval today! I mailed the application form on September 26th. I don't have to go for interview. Just need to go to USCIS office for the new card. Anyway, I applied in Texas.

Hi guys, just to let you know that I received my I-751 approval today! I mailed the application form on September 26th. I don't have to go for interview. Just need to go to USCIS office for the new card. Anyway, I applied in Texas.

Comment

Congrats, Me2, glad it went so quickly and smoothly!

Comment

Thanks guys. Well, I attached lots of important evidents. I moved three times since become conditional PR. So I attached evidence from each residents with both names such as utilities bills, banks statements, greeting cards from friends and relatives and also 2 affidavits.

Just make sure you attach:

Form I-751 (both sign)
        The payment of $200 (make sure check the update fees from time to time).
        Cover letter
        Evidence

I punched two holes for ACCO fastener. Put tabs to separate my evidence.

Thats it

Also deliver it with return receipt.

Good luck to others.

Comment

Congrats ME2

Long time we both are not here on the board. Nice to see you and congratulations!

Best wishes to you and your husband for the rest of your lives and 4ever. which ever comes first.

Comment

Hi 4Now, Yes...its such a long time. I have been busy! I still remember lots of nice persons here such as Sammy and others. Good luck to you too

Comment

Working...
            X