Proper forms for K3 to file??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper forms for K3 to file??

I am a US citizen living in the US. and recently was married in Germany. I want to bring my wife over to live here in the US ASAP.

I plan on filing the I-130, and G-325a within the next couple of days. Should any other forms be filed with the I-130?

I realize after getting a notice of action that I need to send in the I-129F for the K3. What other forms should go with the I-129F? Adjustment of status form?

Thanks in advance!
    Kirk

I am a US citizen living in the US. and recently was married in Germany. I want to bring my wife over to live here in the US ASAP.

I plan on filing the I-130, and G-325a within the next couple of days. Should any other forms be filed with the I-130?

I realize after getting a notice of action that I need to send in the I-129F for the K3. What other forms should go with the I-129F? Adjustment of status form?

Thanks in advance!
    Kirk

Comment

Kirk,
      I just filed my I-130 yesterday. The instructions are pretty straightforward and I wasn't asked for anything "out of the ordinary"

I-13O Form
      2-G325A's (4 Pages each) One on your wife, one on you
      Copies of Passport, or other means to prove your citizenship
      Copies of Marriage License
      2 Pictures Each...Color, According to the INS Specification (although they only kept 1 pic each)
      Check for $130

Can't help you on the I-129F..haven't filed it yet. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X