Choosing a Lawyer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing a Lawyer

I am looking for an immigration lawyer, and I wondered if anyone could suggest some questions to ask in order to choose someone who knows what they are doing. Also, can anyone provide some things to watch for that might indicate that the lawyer is not knowledgable or experienced in a particular area? (Specifically, I am looking for someone to assist me with an I-601 waiver for my husband). Any help is appreciated.

I am looking for an immigration lawyer, and I wondered if anyone could suggest some questions to ask in order to choose someone who knows what they are doing. Also, can anyone provide some things to watch for that might indicate that the lawyer is not knowledgable or experienced in a particular area? (Specifically, I am looking for someone to assist me with an I-601 waiver for my husband). Any help is appreciated.

Comment

I have heard that michael gurfinkel is a one of the best lawyer... i am thinking about hiring him as well... he actually has an office in new york, LA and he can take cases anywhere in the states.... go to his website it's http://www.gurfinkel.com. I am thinking about gurfinkel or robert reeves... reeves website is rreeves.com I hope this helps!

Comment

To be sure for an attorney you have to ask him/her about his/her ID license and check on the web site if he/she is really an attorney or if he's license is still OK.

You can have a first free consultation on www.USImmigrationForAll.com at cristina@usimmigrationforall.com
        Frank G. Becker & Associates
        www.USImmigrationForAll.com

Comment

Working...
        X