Sarah Palin !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin !!!!

I like her; FORMER MS. ALASKA !!! HOT !!!

Right Winger ; I love this quote from Wikipedia which shows her spirit:

"She returned to the office three days after giving birth. Palin refused to let the results of prenatal genetic testing change her decision to have the baby. "I'm looking at him right now, and I see perfection," Palin said. "Yeah, he has an extra chromosome. I keep thinking, in our world, what is normal and what is perfect?"

WOW !!!! Awesome !

I like her; FORMER MS. ALASKA !!! HOT !!!

Right Winger ; I love this quote from Wikipedia which shows her spirit:

"She returned to the office three days after giving birth. Palin refused to let the results of prenatal genetic testing change her decision to have the baby. "I'm looking at him right now, and I see perfection," Palin said. "Yeah, he has an extra chromosome. I keep thinking, in our world, what is normal and what is perfect?"

WOW !!!! Awesome !

Comment

We need a gutsy person like her in White House. Not some whinny Democrats who will shake hands with enemies rather than whooping their a s s. Democrats will definitely turn this country in to third world country and diminish its abilities as super power.
      Michael (Power of ILW)
      Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Imagine a woman going back to work 3 days after giving birth ? ! Usually they want 6 months vacation !!! Palin has spirit and guts; EXCELLENT CHOICE MCCAIN !!! Much better than Obama's choice of Biden; what a joke.

Palin is the FIRST female VP candidate. Geraldine Ferraro was really a man, I don't care what anyone says so she doesn't count; she told me to shut up one time.

I am still voting libertarian though.

Comment

I LIKE HER !!! NAUGHTY LIBRARIAN !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh-lW...eature=related

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0U79Fl9NEk

Comment

Working...
            X