Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k2 filed I-751 seperately, Parent will divorce

Hey guys,

I just filed I-751 seperately because I could not be included with parent's case since I came and received my conditional green card over 90 days later. My mom has recently received her 10 years green card. The problem is they are in process of divorce now. I doubt it that my case can get approved before their divorce is finalized. My case is in the famous slow center-NSC. What should I do? I am over 18 now. I will be deported? If I have to submit waiver I-751 , after their divorce, should I pay the fee again? Help please. Thank you in advance.

Hey guys,

I just filed I-751 seperately because I could not be included with parent's case since I came and received my conditional green card over 90 days later. My mom has recently received her 10 years green card. The problem is they are in process of divorce now. I doubt it that my case can get approved before their divorce is finalized. My case is in the famous slow center-NSC. What should I do? I am over 18 now. I will be deported? If I have to submit waiver I-751 , after their divorce, should I pay the fee again? Help please. Thank you in advance.

Comment

go to http://infopass.uscis.gov//

make an appointment to talk to and immigration officer and explain your case; the officer will tell you what to do.

www.i751.wordpress.com
      www.i751form.com

Comment

Working...
      X