Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i485 Procedure + Processing times

hello everyone
    can someone tell me what is the procedure of an i485? i am under deportation procedings and my i130 has been approved and i was informed by uscis that i have to file i485
    so can someone please update me on this?

thank you

hello everyone
    can someone tell me what is the procedure of an i485? i am under deportation procedings and my i130 has been approved and i was informed by uscis that i have to file i485
    so can someone please update me on this?

thank you

Comment

You must rush and complete the procedure for I-485 AOS. go to uscis web page and print the form with instructions and follow, it will give you complete information how you can complete and what to attached with the I-485.

Comment

HI
        WHEN YOU APPLIED I130 APPLICATION DID YOU MENTION ON THAT APPLICATON YOU ARE UNDER DEPORTATION PROCEEDINGS AND PROVIDED ALIEN NOUBER APP INFORMATION.IS YOU DATE OF BIRTH AND NAME AND ALL MOTHER FATHER INFO IS SAME ON BOTH CASES AND WHAT IS THE STAUS OF OTHER CASE IS IT CLOSED OR STILL OPEN. ON WHAT BASIS YOU ARE UNDER DEPORTATION. AND WHICH YEAR DEPORATION WAS ORDERED.IS IT BEFORE 1997 OR LATER. DONT RUSH TO FILE I-485 .CHECK WITH LAWYER . AND YOU MAY NEED TO REOPEN THE OLD CASE IN IMMIGRATION COURT

Comment

SO IF YOU CAN PROVIDE TAHT INFO I MIGHT BE ABLE TO FIGURE IT OUT. BUT DONT RUSH I485 . THERE IS LOT OF RISKS.THINK TEN TIMES BEFORE YOU PROCEED

Comment

Hello user1
            umm they already know about my entire status because i have to give them my A# and upon giving them that, they know whats going on with me i was in DP right after special registration
            and i am really not sure what you are asking me for below

WHEN YOU APPLIED I130 APPLICATION DID YOU MENTION ON THAT APPLICATON YOU ARE UNDER DEPORTATION PROCEEDINGS AND PROVIDED ALIEN NOUBER APP INFORMATION.IS YOU DATE OF BIRTH AND NAME AND ALL MOTHER FATHER INFO IS SAME ON BOTH CASES AND WHAT IS THE STAUS OF OTHER CASE IS IT CLOSED OR STILL OPEN. ON WHAT BASIS YOU ARE UNDER DEPORTATION. AND WHICH YEAR DEPORATION WAS ORDERED.IS IT BEFORE 1997 OR LATER. DONT RUSH TO FILE I-485 .CHECK WITH LAWYER . AND YOU MAY NEED TO REOPEN THE OLD CASE IN IMMIGRATION COURT

i have an i130 approved and i just applied for
            i485 thats all

Comment

FOBulous,

The question seems simple to me; Did you indicate on the I-130 that you were in deportation proceedings? If not, than your application is a fraud. Just because you gave them your A# and as you say (they) "therefore should know my entire status"does not mean you can lie on an application

Comment

Whoa Sugarpuf you are smart enough to figure out what the simple question is? But yet you don't know that when you are in deportation proceedings the UCIS is well aware of your status and it's not a matter of you mentioning it
                Or not! They know that you are in trouble with UCIS, and also you're a# is sufficient enough for an officer to figure out your status!

Comment

So the answer is no, you did not indicate on the I-130 that you were in deportation proceedings. Did someone advise you to comitt perjury or did you come up with that all on your own?

Lying on an application is grounds to have the applciation withdrawn or voided even if it has been approved. It seems kind of silly to lie when they can trace the fact that you are in deportation proceedings so easily via you A#.

Comment

answer this WISEGUY
                    the case went to VSC why would it come to
                    my local processing center?
                    it came here because they know i am in Proceedings

Comment

Someone has filled you with all kinds of false hope. The I-130 is SUPPOSED to go to VSC if the address you put on the I-130 is an address within their jursidiction.

Comment

how can you say that?
                        it went to VSC and they sent it to my local processing center due to deportation proceedings
                        and as i said i have applied for i130 and its approved and the next is i485

thanks for your help though

Comment

Listen to yourself!

Do you really think that an approved but fraudulently completed I-130 will stop a deportation?

Comment

My guess is they will use the I-130 as evidence of fraud. This can subject you to a very long bar to re-entry.

YOU CAN NOT LIE TO IMMIGRATION.

Even if you do and you get away with it, all you have done riddle your path to the green card with land mines.

Comment

Working...
                            X