Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i751 interview at washington dc district office

Hello Guys,
    We had our interview to remove conditions today.I was finger printed and the officer asked a few questions.After what i thought was a very succesful interview, the officer asked us to come back in one month.I asked if we had to bring any documents and he said no you have submitted enough documentation. I am not sure why. Has anyone had a similar experience.Please share this is becoming a drag.Thanks
    I jointly field the 1-751 with my wife in nov 2004 and we received notice NOA in december. We recently received a notice that the case has been reffered to the washington,dc office for an interview. Does anyone know how long it takes and if anyone ha

Hello Guys,
    We had our interview to remove conditions today.I was finger printed and the officer asked a few questions.After what i thought was a very succesful interview, the officer asked us to come back in one month.I asked if we had to bring any documents and he said no you have submitted enough documentation. I am not sure why. Has anyone had a similar experience.Please share this is becoming a drag.Thanks
    I jointly field the 1-751 with my wife in nov 2004 and we received notice NOA in december. We recently received a notice that the case has been reffered to the washington,dc office for an interview. Does anyone know how long it takes and if anyone ha

Comment

I was thinking the same but why did he say come back with your spouse?For the questions, they asked about our wedding date, they asked my spuse whether we paid money back or received money form our taxes and he also asked me where i met her and where i work. Very basic questions.

Comment

Working...
      X