immigration quesrtion to Mr sammy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immigration quesrtion to Mr sammy

thanks for your helpful response and here is my question,i have lulac case i entered in 1986 and in 1990 honestly do'nt understand this late amnesty case and a group of people were involve,i was issued an EAD card in 1990 but lateron was taken back in 1996 and upto know there is no response,i have us citizen wife and 7 years old daughter and what is the effects of such case on my family based petition and i have no criminal history except such mistake and honestly it was inside game. give me any advise thanks

thanks for your helpful response and here is my question,i have lulac case i entered in 1986 and in 1990 honestly do'nt understand this late amnesty case and a group of people were involve,i was issued an EAD card in 1990 but lateron was taken back in 1996 and upto know there is no response,i have us citizen wife and 7 years old daughter and what is the effects of such case on my family based petition and i have no criminal history except such mistake and honestly it was inside game. give me any advise thanks

Comment

Aren't the words "honest mistake" and an "inside game" mutually exclusive?
      The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

HA HA that was a good one sap...

Comment

Working...
        X