Citizenship test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citizenship test

Hi there How many questions are asked on the citizenship test ?
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Hi there How many questions are asked on the citizenship test ?
    Regards and thanks,

Comment

This may be helpful.

Comment

The number of questions asked during the citizenship test/exam depends on the immigration officer.
        George Combey
        gimme info on green card application

Comment

thanks .. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          This may be helpful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Regards and thanks,

Comment

About 7 questions was asked of my friends. When you go for biometrics, they will give you a booklet and CD with questions and answers. They were very good. My friends just played the CD in her car during her commute to and from work

Comment

Mary, they're supposed to ask 10 out of 100. You need to get 6 right, so I guess that once you hit that number, you won't be asked any more.
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mary, they're supposed to ask 10 out of 100. You need to get 6 right, so I guess that once you hit that number, you won't be asked any more. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes and no. Some report they only got asked 6 questions, others all 10. I got all 10 even though I had already answered at least 6 correctly.
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Maybe you got the first four wrong
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

they still have not cashed my check going for biomentrics Thursday i have the receipt :-) and appointment and yes i have money in the bank so that is not the issue imailed the check 5 weeks ago..
                    Regards and thanks,

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                      Maybe you got the first four wrong </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope. I had 8 out of 10 right and I know the first 4 I had right.
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                      X