Speed?? RN??? Where Did You Go????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed?? RN??? Where Did You Go????

ILW Needs You!!! Worldwide Posters Need You!!!

I especially Need You!!!
    No fun without Love and Hate!!!

Gotta have and Make Up Later!!!

you Guys Ok??? still alive???

I Got gucci, Prada, coach!!!
    Yumm Yumm!!
    The pain in But t Fun people went Away!!! Mahol kita's gone!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

I especially Need You!!!

Yumm Yumm!!
    The pain in But t Fun people went Away!!! Mahol kita's gone!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

They fear the FedNUT.

Comment

They are just Teasing!!! Withholding Their femanine Desireability!!! And they are still here!! . LOL. those Rascals!!!

Comment

[whats going on here all these kiss icons etc is this still an immigration forum

QUOTE]Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

I especially Need You!!!

Yumm Yumm!!
          The pain in But t Fun people went Away!!! Mahol kita's gone! [/QUOTE]
          Regards and thanks,
          Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

MIR is on the again!
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Rule of thumb should be too much sauce, stay away from the keyboard - lol!!! Turn the computer OFF - lmao!

Comment

whos mir
                Regards and thanks,
                Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                  whos mir </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The person who started this thread.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
                    whos mir </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The poster that attempts to maintain an open mind to all seeking entrance and a new life In USA!!
                    Difficult!!! Many manipulate and gain compassion from a Broken immigration system, They Know!!!
                    Can sometimes cause severe damage To Americans They Connect with!!! Not the Decietful immigrants fault! Bad Is bad! Is The USA System that Knows About The Fraud and allows it to continue!!!!

If you made It your whole Life, to get into USA No matter what. You find out how easy It actually is!!! You learn the time frame, loop Holes, Discrepancy's Of the system!!! You play The faults passed down by your friends and family over Many years!!! WWW was The best helper For sharing Exactly What to do, and what not to do!!!

Mir Has Studied and Experienced many cultures since My own ordeal. Been within many!!! ALL DIFFERENT!! Except for one common Rule Implanted into the children!! USA is Ultimate, Which ever child succeeds? Must Take care of the family and Put into Place actions To bring The family!!!
                    No Choice!!! ORGANIZED CRIME FOR THEIR OWN CHILDREN THAT HAVE ZERO SAY IN THE MATTER!!!

South america, Asia, Same!!! Thanks WWW. Made It a Whole lot easier!!!!!!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                      Rule of thumb should be too much sauce, stay away from the keyboard - lol!!! Turn the computer OFF - lmao! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just as a reminder, these are good words of advice. LOL. Take it or leave it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                        Rule of thumb should be too much sauce, stay away from the keyboard - lol!!! Turn the computer OFF - lmao! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just as a reminder, these are good words of advice. LOL. Take it or leave it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There Are good words in There!!! .
                        Take It Or Leave It??? Your family member etc. time Tells all!!! . Americans Are Ignorant To The rest of the World!!! Very Patient Others Are!!! Americans Do not think The same! Hard to comprehend Ability Of Others!!! My Best!

You Werent able to gather the Full names of mother and father To complete the search? What I Mentioned Is a universal Rule!!!

Always Use Many Variations of Names, First, Middle, Last! Last, Middle, First. Long Name correct???? 4 - 5 Names Correct??? I Can Only Provide So Much assistance! You gotta Think different Than American To Find It!!! If One Was Sponsored??? Utilize Every Avenue Available!!!

The Soap Opera **** I could not care less! Funny!! Yet, Who the F cares!!! I Am Immigration Related Afterall!!!

Comment

I'll take the Gucci!
                          got a matching rolex gold watch?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                            I'll take the Gucci!
                            got a matching rolex gold watch?
                            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rascal.....!!! .

I am working on the Rolex dear. . Takes Time, Gotta Make Sure Is The Real Deal!
                            Some other Unfortunate Soul Brought One In, Perfect For your slender Wrist. 20K. Asking $2900. Just Doing research.
                            Glad You still Alive and Kicking You Big Pain!!! LOL.
                            P.S. Saw a Nice Prada Bag To Die For....???

Comment

For Those Not Aware.

Shopping!!! You Take your baby Shopping, She finds What She Has been looking for her Whole Life!!! Hurray!!! Next week She determines Is not Exactly Her!!! RETURN!!!! While Returning Sees The ULTIMATE Gotta Have!!!
                              PERFECT!!!

Next Week, Its Not Practical, Doesnt Go with Me!!! RETURN!!!!

Is Not The Product That Matters, Is The SHOPPING and the Imagination that Occurs While Shopping!!! LOLOLOL!!! .

My Suggestion for Less Returns = More Seating For the Men To relax While The crazy's Shop!!! .

Whoops!!! Did I say crazy's??? I Meant soft hunny's Of Extreme Importance!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X