Can anyone help??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help??

I-485 pending since 2-13-02, fingerprinted late January this year, a letter was apparently sent to us 6-01-04 which have not yet received, on web site it says it is asking for further documentation and I am hoping it is asking us to come in for the interview. Can anyone tell me what kind of questions they ask in the interview and my I-765 is up for renewal this later this month, should I go ahead and renew or can I expect a long awaited green card before September?

I-485 pending since 2-13-02, fingerprinted late January this year, a letter was apparently sent to us 6-01-04 which have not yet received, on web site it says it is asking for further documentation and I am hoping it is asking us to come in for the interview. Can anyone tell me what kind of questions they ask in the interview and my I-765 is up for renewal this later this month, should I go ahead and renew or can I expect a long awaited green card before September?

Comment

Please give more info, was it a I-485 marriage based or what?

Comment

No I485 is employment based.

Comment

Reapply for your work authorization right away and wait to get the instructions from INS on what other documentation is needed. If your employer filed the paperwork for you give them the heads up that they need more documentation.

Comment

Working...
          X