proof of funding?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• proof of funding?

Hi. I'm preparing to apply for a work permit for Canada, I'm US citizen.

I was going to apply at the border, and so forth.
    For various wacky reasons - I mean heck, I'm 21, I've traveled North America, and landed in Vancouver, I'm visiting right now, and subletting a room in a house. A house I can stay in when I'm working here too. Sure, I'm not rich. I hve about $400 Canadian to my name right now!

They say you have to have proof of money to live in Canada. How much is sufficent? I don't have a bank account - I got rid of that when I moved from Indiana.

So what can I do? what have you all doen in the past?

I mean, thats why we work, so we can make money ot live!
    I have someone who is also willing to "loan me" about $1000 so I can show it to them at the border.

I'm living comfortably right now, visiting here, I just wnat to live and work here!

What have you all had to do? How much did you have to show? And how did you show it?

Hi. I'm preparing to apply for a work permit for Canada, I'm US citizen.

I was going to apply at the border, and so forth.
    For various wacky reasons - I mean heck, I'm 21, I've traveled North America, and landed in Vancouver, I'm visiting right now, and subletting a room in a house. A house I can stay in when I'm working here too. Sure, I'm not rich. I hve about $400 Canadian to my name right now!

They say you have to have proof of money to live in Canada. How much is sufficent? I don't have a bank account - I got rid of that when I moved from Indiana.

So what can I do? what have you all doen in the past?

I mean, thats why we work, so we can make money ot live!
    I have someone who is also willing to "loan me" about $1000 so I can show it to them at the border.

I'm living comfortably right now, visiting here, I just wnat to live and work here!

What have you all had to do? How much did you have to show? And how did you show it?

Comment

I know the feeling. Get a tourist visa and when you get there then you can apply for a work permit. It is the same for a person coming to U.S. from a forign country. My brother wants to come to U.S. just to visit but He is not able to because he does not have $50,000 in his account.

Comment

Working...
      X