VISA PROBLEM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA PROBLEM

HOW LONG CAN IT TAKE ME TO GET A VISITING TO USA.
    AM A NIGERIAN WORKING IN KOREA.AND WILL LIKE TO VISIT MY FIANCE WHO IS IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE REQUIREMENT FOR A VISITING VISA

HOW LONG CAN IT TAKE ME TO GET A VISITING TO USA.
    AM A NIGERIAN WORKING IN KOREA.AND WILL LIKE TO VISIT MY FIANCE WHO IS IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE REQUIREMENT FOR A VISITING VISA

Comment

First thing you need to do is go to the US embassy/consulate in Korea and ask for a form/guidelines for applying for a tourist visa. The main things you need to prove when getting a toursit visa are: 1)you intend to leave the US when your trip is up (strong ties to your country, or where you are working in, will be the basis for this) and, 2)that you have finances/resources to be a tourist.

Good luck.

Comment

What amount of finances are needed.

Comment

Hey Jeramos:

First, welcome to ILW!

Second, this thread is really old. You might want to start a new one with whatever questions you may have.
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

thank you

Comment

Hi Jeramos,
              Like simon have mentioned on his reply, you need to contact the U.S. Embassy in Korea to get all the requirements and guidelines for the U.S. tourist visa. I think it would be a B-1 visa unless your fiance is an American.

I found a lot of answers to my immigration questions from this site when I applied for my U.S. Visa. Here is the address: www.immigrationguide.us and good luck with your U.S. visit

Comment

Working...
              X