i485 interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i485 interview

We just had our I485 interview (marriage based GC) and even though we provided all the doc. requested and the interview went well, the DAO wrote on my passport "I485 pending" and he told us that we will receive a letter in the mail. When we asked if there was anything missing, the DAO told us that he needed to review the file and we should not worry since he did not see to be any problem.
    Did anyone have the same " I485 pending "after the interview and how long did it take to get the response.

We just had our I485 interview (marriage based GC) and even though we provided all the doc. requested and the interview went well, the DAO wrote on my passport "I485 pending" and he told us that we will receive a letter in the mail. When we asked if there was anything missing, the DAO told us that he needed to review the file and we should not worry since he did not see to be any problem.
    Did anyone have the same " I485 pending "after the interview and how long did it take to get the response.

Comment

yes i had a pending written in my passport also.. but my situation was they seperated my file so they had to get the one from down south to join up with the one in ny.. but that took 2 months and my green card came in the mail.. its nothing if they said not to worry probably he just need to make sure everything is ok... dont worry to much if anything was wrong they would have told you then and there so put your mind at ease... you are almost there congradz

Comment

Baby

Thanks so much for your response. I will try not to worry much even though it's hard not to.
        Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X