does anyone know about canada?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know about canada?

I was so dissapointed when I got to canada as an international student only to discover that international students are not supposed to work off cumpus.and if they found the job at cumpus it should be 8 hours per week.I regreat the offer I turned down on a uk universty that had offered me a place.I would work 20hours a week.but now i have decided to finish my program as early as possible so I can find a job which am sure may not be possible to find in 90 days after my studies. my question is will marriege to a canadian girl save me from going back to my country where jobs after my school days?

I was so dissapointed when I got to canada as an international student only to discover that international students are not supposed to work off cumpus.and if they found the job at cumpus it should be 8 hours per week.I regreat the offer I turned down on a uk universty that had offered me a place.I would work 20hours a week.but now i have decided to finish my program as early as possible so I can find a job which am sure may not be possible to find in 90 days after my studies. my question is will marriege to a canadian girl save me from going back to my country where jobs after my school days?

Comment

Yes. Canada is easier to get permanent residence than the U.K. I dont think you even need to marry.

Go to the site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/ and check your eligibility under skilled category.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X