Apply for I-751

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply for I-751

My question is : I am from Europe I came to USA for a visit on the summer or 1999 , I met a very nice lady & we really in a few days clicked together I went home after 3 weeks & came back on Decemebr 1999 we married on January 2000 & applied for permenent resednent for me on February 2000, the problem is after few months from our marriage I found lots of things really I don'y like about her , she is lies alot about things deserve to lie or even not , lies is part of her life, she is not that nice person I was really think, she treats her kids like Sh*t, she had lots of relationships before our marriage & I believe till now , lots of strange phone calls & stuff like that, Finally I decided to leave all the sh*t & live alone, we are seperated now , but still married of course, I have to applynext December for I-751 to have the conditional basis removed, I believe she will not going to apply with me ? what should I do now ? I am really confused ? I can go back & stay with her for the next few months , but I am not that person who will do that to get what he wants , any advice ?

My question is : I am from Europe I came to USA for a visit on the summer or 1999 , I met a very nice lady & we really in a few days clicked together I went home after 3 weeks & came back on Decemebr 1999 we married on January 2000 & applied for permenent resednent for me on February 2000, the problem is after few months from our marriage I found lots of things really I don'y like about her , she is lies alot about things deserve to lie or even not , lies is part of her life, she is not that nice person I was really think, she treats her kids like Sh*t, she had lots of relationships before our marriage & I believe till now , lots of strange phone calls & stuff like that, Finally I decided to leave all the sh*t & live alone, we are seperated now , but still married of course, I have to applynext December for I-751 to have the conditional basis removed, I believe she will not going to apply with me ? what should I do now ? I am really confused ? I can go back & stay with her for the next few months , but I am not that person who will do that to get what he wants , any advice ?

Comment

http://www.ins.usdoj.gov/graphics/howdoi/remcond.htm

That will help you. You ca file to have your conditions removed alone. You have to prove that your marriage was entered into in good faith. I would get all the documents you could that proved that you were married, living together....

I don't know how many people that file alone get approved. No one has shared their story yet

Best of luck to you!

Comment

Working...
      X