A thread for ICan'tbelieveIt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thread for ICan'tbelieveIt

I didn't want ICan'tbelieveIt to feel left out so I am starting a thread just for her. Please post all of your good wishes for her here.

Sphy

I didn't want ICan'tbelieveIt to feel left out so I am starting a thread just for her. Please post all of your good wishes for her here.

Sphy

Comment

I will congratulate you on your recent success but I can't say much or others will know what I know about what you know.

Comment

Wow, ICan'tBelieve It! I don't know that you know that I don't know what you know. So, I thought I'd better let you know. Know what I mean?
        Congrats anyway.

Comment

why the Morse Code?

Whats the topic here?

Comment

This is a thread to wish your good thoughts about our friend ICan'tbelieveIt. She was hurt in an earlier post and this is your chance to say something positive and reassuring.

Comment

well I'll get the ball rolling....
              ICan'tBelieveIt, some people tend to forget that there's a real person behind the avatar, when posting replies. If we'd all keep that in mind, there'd be more compassion on this board. Having been severely misjudged in the past myself, consideration for the feelings of the OP is something which I try to keep in the forefront of my mind at all times. Best of luck to you.

Comment

To put this in context, pls give us a link to the earlier thread.

Comment

Same here Swissnut.

Exception: Michael aka Depoman.

Comment

John,

Have a look at her response in the thread I started for you. She is hurt.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...&m=80910996911

Comment

I always get confused reading ICan'tBelieveIt's posts, because they do seem to be in code, etc. I don't know if I've just missed her posts or what but I don't know what her situation is at all. Whatever it is I wish her well and as far as being "hurt" over things posted on this board.... Immigration issues are stressful enough without allowing things like posts on this board to hurt you. Some people are just angry and/or frustrated and they take some of that out by making moronic posts. Some just live to make trouble for others. As Swiss says, it is easy to forget that there are REAL people posting and we should be thoughtful of what we say, but on the other hand, we all should develop the ability to let rude comments roll off because in the scheme of our lives what does it matter if some unknown person posted something rude on our thread? Most of us have had to deal with it at some time or another. The important thing is to obtain the help and advice that we need and also hopefully be able to help others. The good outweighs the bad here so it's worth the effort.

Comment

***p

Comment

Spy,

You are unbelievable! I did not expect that.
                          As always, you are such a caring Spy...
                          Have no words to thank you for everything.
                          Don't forget the "ocean". It's night already.

Thank you everyone for the responses you posted based on Spy's plea.

Comment

Working...
                          X