Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For jobless looser whose job is cursing others!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For jobless looser whose job is cursing others!

Well.... I'll ignore some pathetic looser whose job is going to rooms and insulting others. His vocabularies talk lauder than his pathetic sentences. And his posts represent a narrow minded poor creature whose highest achievement and pleasure is cursing. I read a few posts of his and it was obvious why he is insulting others. Because he can't progress, so he stays still and curses his throat out.

This guy is not from US (he indicated that in a couple of his posts.) Look at his post. In one of them he screams it laud "I WAS BORN HERE".

When I read that I was sure that we are facing not an American but a person with IDENTITY CRISES, who is trying to mimic WHAT HE THINKS IS AMERICAN. Someone, whose parents are not from here, has been trying hard to fit in and rejected by Americans. Has been longing to have an American girlfriend, but he was ridiculed by them in high school. So now he is trying to overcome his envious miserable life with screaming laud that THIS IS MY COUNTRY.

Repeating it over and over again is an obvious indication of how much this person is in need of validation. Let me tell you this, if Americans don't want you and don't associate with you it is not b/c you are Indian or Spanish (I saw in one of your post you write in Spanish by the way!! No surprise!!), but b/c of your personality and not your color or your race.
    Just remember acting like a red neck and denying your Spanish origin wouldn't make you a Cowboy, or a true America. A true American is some one who treasures the concepts that this country was established based on them: democracy, humanity, freedom. If your mind is too small to understand them then just follow the great figures of US history, and respect their vision. Accept yourself. That is the best thing you could do to overcome your twisted thoughts.

No American or no one from anywhere in the world will associate with you jobless looser with ridiculously LOW IQ. Look at your life, for last 2 years your job has been coming on this site and insulting other people. This is what you will be doing for the rest of your life. Or maybe you are too old to try a new life.

You can go ahead and write another letter full of curse and... that you have 1000 of them on this site, since I expect no more from those like you. But since I pity you and your miserable life, my suggestion will be read some books, make some friends, get out of your little shell and become cosmopolitan (ohh I have to translate this for you, meaning go beyond those ridiculous that separates all people.) Who knows may be your life savior will be some one from Africa, Asia, South America, Europe, This is a suggestion, and I ˜m not sure you will understand the depth of my suggestion to appreciate it. So if you go back to your normal life and what you have been doing on this site according to others, that won't surprise me.

The only reason that I spent this much time to write this was I really felt sorry for you. Having said that still I'm 98% sure that you won't change since you lack the intellect required to find your true self. But by any chance you decided to so many would be happy to help you out.

This is my first and surely last word to you. So don't hesitate to curse your guts out!
    The best answer to fools is ignoring them.

Well.... I'll ignore some pathetic looser whose job is going to rooms and insulting others. His vocabularies talk lauder than his pathetic sentences. And his posts represent a narrow minded poor creature whose highest achievement and pleasure is cursing. I read a few posts of his and it was obvious why he is insulting others. Because he can't progress, so he stays still and curses his throat out.

This guy is not from US (he indicated that in a couple of his posts.) Look at his post. In one of them he screams it laud "I WAS BORN HERE".

When I read that I was sure that we are facing not an American but a person with IDENTITY CRISES, who is trying to mimic WHAT HE THINKS IS AMERICAN. Someone, whose parents are not from here, has been trying hard to fit in and rejected by Americans. Has been longing to have an American girlfriend, but he was ridiculed by them in high school. So now he is trying to overcome his envious miserable life with screaming laud that THIS IS MY COUNTRY.

Repeating it over and over again is an obvious indication of how much this person is in need of validation. Let me tell you this, if Americans don't want you and don't associate with you it is not b/c you are Indian or Spanish (I saw in one of your post you write in Spanish by the way!! No surprise!!), but b/c of your personality and not your color or your race.
    Just remember acting like a red neck and denying your Spanish origin wouldn't make you a Cowboy, or a true America. A true American is some one who treasures the concepts that this country was established based on them: democracy, humanity, freedom. If your mind is too small to understand them then just follow the great figures of US history, and respect their vision. Accept yourself. That is the best thing you could do to overcome your twisted thoughts.

No American or no one from anywhere in the world will associate with you jobless looser with ridiculously LOW IQ. Look at your life, for last 2 years your job has been coming on this site and insulting other people. This is what you will be doing for the rest of your life. Or maybe you are too old to try a new life.

You can go ahead and write another letter full of curse and... that you have 1000 of them on this site, since I expect no more from those like you. But since I pity you and your miserable life, my suggestion will be read some books, make some friends, get out of your little shell and become cosmopolitan (ohh I have to translate this for you, meaning go beyond those ridiculous that separates all people.) Who knows may be your life savior will be some one from Africa, Asia, South America, Europe, This is a suggestion, and I ˜m not sure you will understand the depth of my suggestion to appreciate it. So if you go back to your normal life and what you have been doing on this site according to others, that won't surprise me.

The only reason that I spent this much time to write this was I really felt sorry for you. Having said that still I'm 98% sure that you won't change since you lack the intellect required to find your true self. But by any chance you decided to so many would be happy to help you out.

This is my first and surely last word to you. So don't hesitate to curse your guts out!
    The best answer to fools is ignoring them.

Comment

its spelled loser, not looser.

Comment

Let me clarify that this is for a guy who goes to rooms and insults immigrants and calls them names.

Comment

What does that have to do with your spelling? Not to mention all the other various grammatical errors?

Comment

Thanks for mentioning that. You noticed what I meant, so the goal has been served.
            Thanks again.

Comment

Well, I've read some of your posts in his defense. If you are trying to suppress the core idea that is your choice.
              But if you are being kind, I have no problem if you want to edit the whole thing and repost it. That would be great.
              I wasn't practicing my English 101 here. I'm sure those who read know what I mean, and that is enough for me.

Comment

Eleanor1: With all due respect, it's perfectly obvious to anyone who has even a cursory understanding of the English language that you weren't practicing for English 101. Even more disturbing, however, is the fact that you don't appear to care that you're barely literate.

Comment

Eleanor1 (the "1" refers to your English language skills, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest) -- if you are referring to me, well, too bad that I understand and obey the laws of the US while illegal aliens and their sub-par IQ supporters (like you) have no grasp of our laws and instead believe that every illegal dirtbag alien has some RIGHT to be in the US...well....prove it, "looser"--- I defy you or any other braindead illegal alien supporter to prove that any illegal alien somehow had the right to be here....and furthermore, why should any scum-of-the-earth illegal be rewarded ahead of anyone outside the US who is waiting patiently for their turn to immigrate LEGALLY to the US? Well? Come on....explain this, based on reasoning and the law....but instead, you will only respond by calling me a 'racist' (even though illegals are not a race) or a xenophobe (assuming you could even spell the word) or redneck (I try to avoid excess sun and have never lived in a trailer)...so come on....face my challenge and prove to everyone on this board that illegals (a) have the right to sneak across our borders or lie and cheat to get a visa just because they have a miserable life somewhere else and (b) they should be given green cards ahead of everyone else that obeys our laws.....tick tock.......

Comment

Yeah, the word is ambivalence. Throughout history, immigrants (both legal and illegal) are the lyrical chunks of humanity that Americans "love to hate or hate to love." But due to her greatness that radiates away in the global community of man, America was, is, and will always be the magnet for migrants and immigrants whether it be in search of a better life or to be with their loved ones. The same string of events will continue tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the day after then, henceforth, and for a long, long while to come. Yet, indeed, it's your freedom to accept or be hostile to this fact. But then again, immigrants will continue to build this great nation. And spewing hatred on this forum will never change anything even a little bit, and you know that. But one thing is sure: when you breathe your last, an illegal immigrant will build your coffin, take you to your last journey, dig your ground, trample on it, and spit on your grave afterwards. Unluckily, you don't know it anymore.

Comment

Rough Neighbor,
                      What a great reply you posted!!!

Comment

Thanks, explora, sometimes.....

Comment

Working...
                        X