I thought you were on a diet &lt;&gt; Wai Yu Mun Ching
    This is a tow away zone &lt;&gt; No Pah King
    Our meeting is scheduled for next week &lt;&gt; Wai Yu Ku! M Nao
    Staying out of sight &lt;&gt; Lei Ying Lo
    He's cleaning his automobile &lt;&gt; Wa Shing Ka
    Your body odor is offensive &lt;&gt; Yu Stin Ki Up
    Great &lt;&gt; Fa Kin Su Pa.

Comment

Hmm? today i just got that Chinese scooter to start. no one anywhere had combustion start up instructions for it any where on the web even. but we got it going after modifications .
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
        Hmm? today i just got that Chinese scooter to start. no one anywhere had combustion start up instructions for it any where on the web even. but we got it going after modifications . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Combustion Start Up: Easy as 1-2-3 press the clutch push the vehicle or better let it role down a hill; let clutch go. Motor works!
        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Kollerkraut's favorite Chinese soup: Cream of Sum Yung Gai.

"...I may condemn what you say, because you are an idiot..." S12

Comment

lol, this piece of .... needs a new way out. the extreme hill sounds good.
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:

"... you are an idiot..." S12 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... cuz you don't know how to create a signature, and you're pink with envy.

Comment

Chinese in one easy lesson
                "your face looks like it was run over by one of my tanks in Tiananmen Square No ***"

Comment

HA HA HA H Someone 12 please stop being so funny and so witty, my tears are running down with laughter. Oh, and it sounds like Make It Right got a rickshaw instead, without a coolie, ha ha ha.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:

"...I may condemn what you say, because you are an idiot..." S12 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

“...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

"...I may condemn what you say, because you are an idiot..." S12 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See, I knew it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Knew what....that I am not overly conservative? That's it that must be it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'll cry myself to sleep tonight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that feeling. I've done that alot since I broke my wrist. But, I've found that it takes away from trying to be tough and beat it!! So, it's better to figure out other solutions than crying. Crying lets the emotions out, but sometimes we need to get rid of emotions to get over things. Just a thought.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                          So was it your wrist or your arm broken Proudie?
                          How do you get rid of emotions Proudie?

And of course, as I've already told you -- welcome to the Big Tent Democratic Party! We have room for all outcasts, and refugees from the looney GOP.
                          Make sure to vote in the up and coming primaries to choose the most left leaning progressives, please! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I missed this earlier, IP. It is my wrist. I had surgery and pins inserted (and later removed) and now in therapy. As for relieving emotions, I find reading to be a good way to take your mind off things. It used to be exercise for me, but until this wrist heals a little more, I'm limited to what I can do. Crossword puzzles also are a good stress reliever (and in my case, help to fend off dementia - lol)!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            The GOP doesn't advertise itself as being a tent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, because everybody knows the GOP is a very small shed

"What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Eureka!
                              Yes, off course. Now back on course.

It's always been the two :: 4now vs. E. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it wasn't.

But he didn't like my initial "proclamation" (as he referred to it) when i first appeared on this board and we had some arguments for a while but lately he radically changed his view (what a flip-flop!!!) and now he offers the kind of solution that i was supporting back in 2004.

But it's kind of too late now for "guest worker" solution, as public opinion in general has largely turned against it and in fact the solution now seems to be to immediately stop the further flow in and, if possible, relocate some portion of immigrants and somewhat reduce the foreign population until those who remain assimilate well enough; let things cool off and get back to normal so that normal life can be restored. It's not worth it for anyone to be here like this.
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Working...
                              X