• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud Filipina mail order bride from Philippines

beware of Filipina mail order bride.

beware of Filipina mail order bride.

Comment

What is her status now? How long were they married?

Comment

she was with him for a less than a year and plan to get divorce.

Comment

after less than a year that she was with him,she started to stayed to one of her friends house and live there for almost a 2 yrs.from now.and according to her she dont wanna apply for divorce settlement and she wants only to be seperated with him.but she can do whatever she wants.and up right now she got her residency!
          and she tell a lot of lies that she is Single and never been married.

Comment

So, she already has her green card with the conditions removed? That's a kicker because this does sound fishy. If she only stayed with him 1/2 year, why did he go ahead with the process to make her legal?? He had plenty of time (it seems) to stop the process - if, indeed, he thought he was being scammed.

Comment

yes he was being scammed!

Comment

is there any chance to send her a notify?????

Comment

i mean notify or notes from the immigration?
                  she better be stop!

Comment

If she already has her permanent green card, I don't think there's much he can do - other than get a divorce and move on. He has some accountability too. Sounds like he knew she was on the take and still followed through with the paperwork, interviews, removal of conditions, etc. I know love is blind, but sometimes it takes a wake up call to be smarter about it.

Comment

I don't know how to answer this, Chubby. My take on this is USC's need to be aware that this type of fraud is prevalent. The USC has to take some of the responsibility too, because they fell into the trap. I know people fall in love for many reasons, but front and foremost in the USC's mind should be 'am I being used for a greencard' when dealing with foreign relationships. I'm sorry if this happened to you and I'm not trying to be nasty. But, at some point, people on the losing end of a green card relationship need to step up and admit they played a big part in it by not being wise enough to understand what the consequences could be.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chubby:
                        Scenario:
                        What if this Filipina still is in conditional status and abandons marriage pregnant. There was no breakdown, DV, or abuse in the marriage.

Find out later that beneficiary spouse retained atty. to use VAWA Divorce but was not filed so how will USC know if they submitted an application I-360 and it went through?

Find out later that beneficiary spouse is using welfare and medi-cal when still on private health insurance for both spouse and child. How about I-864 Affidavit of Support: How to revoke it!

Beneficiary Spouse using maiden name for welfare and legal married name for divorce. how can this fraudster be charged as it is evident that beneficiary spouse entered into marriage to gain green card and now using child to gain free gov't assisted living probably claiming DV for additional benefits when self declared abuse but not true.

HELP! What can an innocent us citizen do in such a deceptive situation as a victim of unilateral immigration marriage fraud and child abduction.
                        I am anticipating either I-751 self-petition under VAWA or Battered Spouse Waiver. Don't marry foreigners too many loopholes!

How can this be stopped! You US CITIZEN VICTIMS SPEAK UP Now!!! Stop VAWA Fraud! Immigration Deformed! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA-HA-HA!

Comment

Don't mail the bride. Just ship her.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom_ruzzo:
                          beware of Filipina mail order bride. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Next time marry a Russian mail order bride; them you can trust !!

Comment

Russians kill their own agents.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                              Next time marry a Russian mail order bride; them you can trust !! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
                              X