• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Bono Criminal Attorney needed in NYC URGENTLY

My roomate needs a cheap attorney in NYC urgently any help appreciated

My roomate needs a cheap attorney in NYC urgently any help appreciated

Comment

How about a first year law student ???? I'll volunteer my great services; what did the loser do ? How is it that you know so many criminals Aguila ? Birds of a feather; flock together

Comment

I need a cheap immi attorney in TN that knows what they're doing, basically for an in depth consultation. (Aguila, hope you don't mind me "piggy backing".) Anyone have ideas?

Comment

Michael:

His freaking ex-eastern european girlfriend is giving him a hard time, she betrayed him with a nyc cop and I believe they are trying to set him up..., he already got a laywer but I think it'll be a lot of $$$$$$$

Comment

He doesnt need a lawyer; he needs ME ! Have him call me PRONTO; email me michaellovesnyc@aol.com

We'll fix her commie *** !

Comment

Hit her hard; hit her fast; hit her with everything; Sue for annullment, Sue for fraud sue lots of cash; hide all assets in friends accounts; sell off assets and hide the cash; contact BCIS; have someone threaten to expose cops bribe taking; go on the offense !!!!

Comment

Michael:

I think you misread the thread. The words were "pro Bono" not pro boner.

Comment

Nut : we are talking about aguilizing her!!!

Comment

I think it was gf, not wife?

Comment

Working...
                    X