USCIS is being very hard on LIFE Act applicants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCIS is being very hard on LIFE Act applicants

The USCIS is reportedly denying LIFE Act applications because the applicant cannot produce "original" proof of residence, such as original rent receipts, pay stubs, and the like. Many LIFE Act applicants are also being issued denials or "notices of deficiency" because they cannot pass an in-person oral examination on U.S. civics and English. In many other cases, the USCIS has simply delayed deciding LIFE Act applications, and there is no way to know when the agency will get around to making a decision.??

The USCIS is reportedly denying LIFE Act applications because the applicant cannot produce "original" proof of residence, such as original rent receipts, pay stubs, and the like. Many LIFE Act applicants are also being issued denials or "notices of deficiency" because they cannot pass an in-person oral examination on U.S. civics and English. In many other cases, the USCIS has simply delayed deciding LIFE Act applications, and there is no way to know when the agency will get around to making a decision.??

Comment

If this is true, then its definitely big time news. Link for info/source?

Comment

Somebody told me that USCIS is taking LIFE application now, is that true???? So if anyone has enough evidence that they have lived here since 1982, thay can apply for???. Anyone knows what are the steps for the application based on the LIFE ACT??? I will appreciate your inputs.
        Thanks

Comment

Peterman. Thanks for the post. What is the source of your information.

Comment

Most LIFE Act applicants were not eligible in the first place. I don't know why someone thought a second (or in some cases a third) look 10 years later would result in something different. Yes, it is true that CIS will be accepting LIFE Act applications again soon. The regs have not been posted yet so people cannot start sending in applications yet.

Comment

Working...
            X