Biometrics Code 2 and 3 ordered again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometrics Code 2 and 3 ordered again

Hi All, I recieved a letter from the DOJ last week regarding the appeal I made to the Special Master and it states that I or my parent did not apply and was not front-desked before 2000 and that the decision is now in the hands of Immigration and Special Master.

Over the weekend, I got 2 i687 appointment letters for Code 2 and Code 3 Biometrics and was wondering if anyone has an idea what that means.

I have my appointment on next week. Not sure if this means since DOJ did not tick the box that says I don't qualify for the CCS/LULAC case.

Any input will be appreciated.

Hi All, I recieved a letter from the DOJ last week regarding the appeal I made to the Special Master and it states that I or my parent did not apply and was not front-desked before 2000 and that the decision is now in the hands of Immigration and Special Master.

Over the weekend, I got 2 i687 appointment letters for Code 2 and Code 3 Biometrics and was wondering if anyone has an idea what that means.

I have my appointment on next week. Not sure if this means since DOJ did not tick the box that says I don't qualify for the CCS/LULAC case.

Any input will be appreciated.

Comment

it means that you have a shady background, you or your family have shady dealings and have not told the truth. That's the problem with mexicans and LULAC

Comment

Code 2 and 3 biometrics just denotes the type of fingerprinting done for the background check. I believe Code 2 is thumb only and Code 3 is all ten fingers.

Comment

Thanks Mrs. Mani, I have already done one before and it's not upto 1 year and based on what I have read online, some people said that denotes approval possibility of your application.

Just wondering.

Comment

Working...
          X