Confused I need help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused I need help please

My name is Dayana, I am 21yrs old and totaly new to this whole immigration thing. My mother decided not to inform me of anything till I got married two years ago to my husband who is seving in Iraq (USMC). It turns out that I was brought here at the age of one in 1986. I went downtown chicago to speak to an immigration officer about my status this is how it went, Dayana (me): I need to know my status and what is going on, I just found out that there is something wrong with me being here because I was not born here, although I have been here my whole life. Here are the forms my mother has handed to me, I have this thing called an alien number and an I-94 copy, that says we came in legaly, now my mother told me that she got married and on the last meeting held after our residency was approve, her husband at the time admitted it was a false marriage! What is going on? I have a S.S, a drivers license, I work at our local hospital, and am college student. Can you please help me and let me know what am I suppost to do? Officer: (enters my info in the computer) says, Well it says here that your a conditional resident. This is a strange case I have never seen this. I have to pull your file and see what is going on, I will need your information and give me 2-4 weeks to get back at you.
    Can someone on this message board please help me out, I am a normal 21yr. old and I have no idea what is going on please..... My email address is Dayana-Luis1015@hotmail.com I check it daily. I would really, really, really appreciate this. Thanks to anybody who takes time out of there day to help me out and I know God will bless you.

My name is Dayana, I am 21yrs old and totaly new to this whole immigration thing. My mother decided not to inform me of anything till I got married two years ago to my husband who is seving in Iraq (USMC). It turns out that I was brought here at the age of one in 1986. I went downtown chicago to speak to an immigration officer about my status this is how it went, Dayana (me): I need to know my status and what is going on, I just found out that there is something wrong with me being here because I was not born here, although I have been here my whole life. Here are the forms my mother has handed to me, I have this thing called an alien number and an I-94 copy, that says we came in legaly, now my mother told me that she got married and on the last meeting held after our residency was approve, her husband at the time admitted it was a false marriage! What is going on? I have a S.S, a drivers license, I work at our local hospital, and am college student. Can you please help me and let me know what am I suppost to do? Officer: (enters my info in the computer) says, Well it says here that your a conditional resident. This is a strange case I have never seen this. I have to pull your file and see what is going on, I will need your information and give me 2-4 weeks to get back at you.
    Can someone on this message board please help me out, I am a normal 21yr. old and I have no idea what is going on please..... My email address is Dayana-Luis1015@hotmail.com I check it daily. I would really, really, really appreciate this. Thanks to anybody who takes time out of there day to help me out and I know God will bless you.

Comment

Let the immigration officer answer.

Comment

I have never heard that before,Please get the advice from the lawyer.

Comment

Working...
        X