Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEATTLE CIS MOVED I-131 PROCESSING BACK 2 MONTHS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEATTLE CIS MOVED I-131 PROCESSING BACK 2 MONTHS!

What justification is there for the Seattle District Office [as per the latest March 16th Processing Times listing] to roll back I-131 processing from December 15th, 2003 [as posted in the last one on February 13th] to October 20th, 2003!

It is bad enough to be told on February 10th this year that processing will take 90 days, but to make it even worse a month later is totally unacceptable!

What justification is there for the Seattle District Office [as per the latest March 16th Processing Times listing] to roll back I-131 processing from December 15th, 2003 [as posted in the last one on February 13th] to October 20th, 2003!

It is bad enough to be told on February 10th this year that processing will take 90 days, but to make it even worse a month later is totally unacceptable!

Comment

Relax, I've been waiting for I-131 reentry documents for almost 1,5 year now . Only this month INS started to approve documents filed on the same day as I filed (November 1, 2002). Be patient, be cool.

Comment

Working...
      X