Questions about EAD and green card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about EAD and green card

Hey guys - I was wondering if any of you could help answer my questions? Thanks a bunch in
    advance!

I'm currently on F1 visa and working usi ng my OPT permission. I applied for change of status
    and work authorization (I married an American) in early June, got the receipts dated June 15,
    had my fingerprints taken beginning of July, and got a notice for the immigration interview for Aug.29.

My questions are:
    1) My OPT expires on Sept.15. Am I getting my new EAD before that date? If not, what can I do to continue my employment?

2) Any source of info as to what kind of questions are being asked during the interview so that I could prep a little bit?

I'd really appeciate any suggestions or input!
    jewel zeng

Hey guys - I was wondering if any of you could help answer my questions? Thanks a bunch in
    advance!

I'm currently on F1 visa and working usi ng my OPT permission. I applied for change of status
    and work authorization (I married an American) in early June, got the receipts dated June 15,
    had my fingerprints taken beginning of July, and got a notice for the immigration interview for Aug.29.

My questions are:
    1) My OPT expires on Sept.15. Am I getting my new EAD before that date? If not, what can I do to continue my employment?

2) Any source of info as to what kind of questions are being asked during the interview so that I could prep a little bit?

I'd really appeciate any suggestions or input!
    jewel zeng

Comment

Working...
    X