Need advice...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice...

I'm a US citizen and I applied for my husband I485 and we have a initial interview on 7/22. I have 2 kids 9 and 7 I need to apply for their medicare now. My question is if I apply now will it affect my husbands I-485 or not. At DHS they do need father's info. Should I wait till the interview.
    Thanks in advance.

I'm the petitioner but his sponsor is someone else.

Comment

I want to apply for my kids not for him.

Comment

You are right I have a co-sponser.

Comment

So, you are too lazy to work?

Comment

I'm a small business owner and why do you call me lazy. Things are bad right now.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
              You applying for help with the kids won't have any bearing on the husbands AOS.
              I agree with this advice. This should have no bearing on your petition, Farrah.

Comment

You guys are nice. Thanks for your advice.

Farrah

Comment

Free advice, free medical care, what else do you want provided to you by the taxpayers?

Comment

Originally posted by federale86:
                    Free advice, free medical care, what else do you want provided to you by the taxpayers?
                    You don't know her situation, Federale. You shouldn't knock people when they are down. Please try to be kinder because you can be a very helpful person on this forum when you want to be. Play nice.

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                      Who said it was free?

Farrah is hosting the next ILW alumni get together at her place next month.
                      I Agree!!! And i Think we should take this up in the next meeting with Farrah and a few of her "Cute" friends next month!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        Who said it was free?

Farrah is hosting the next ILW alumni get together at her place next month.
                        I Agree!!! And i Think we should take this up in the next meeting with Farrah and a few of her "Cute" friends next month!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, that would be so cool! I'm dying to meet, davdah, Hudson, Proud, MIR, Brit, federale, and Someone12...and not necessarily in that order. Did I forget somebody?
                        “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Man, that would be so cool! I'm dying to meet, davdah, Hudson, Proud, MIR, Brit, federale, and Someone12...and not necessarily in that order. Did I forget somebody? Big Grin
                          You think we'd all be in the same room at the same time?? WW3 is about to begin LOL
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

You guys can make fun of me and now I do regret coming to this website. You guys did a good job by answering my question but at the end you just made fun of me. That's fine with me. I am a small business for 8years and I do pay my taxes.

Thanks for everything you did for me.

Comment

It was Davdah, you got to punch him out.

“...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                              X