Need your help and suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help and suggestions

I have been in the US since 1998 first on H1b and then on H1b and EAD. My parent company went out of business in November 2003. I transfered my H1b and EAD to another company in March 2003. Now this new company has not been paying me properly. I want to change another employer. Can I change the employer within the ole grace period (180 days) which is gonna expire on May 31 2004. Can I do it after quitting the present employer or I have to get the new emplyer and then quit? Please suggest. I don't want to go out of status. Thanks...............

I have been in the US since 1998 first on H1b and then on H1b and EAD. My parent company went out of business in November 2003. I transfered my H1b and EAD to another company in March 2003. Now this new company has not been paying me properly. I want to change another employer. Can I change the employer within the ole grace period (180 days) which is gonna expire on May 31 2004. Can I do it after quitting the present employer or I have to get the new emplyer and then quit? Please suggest. I don't want to go out of status. Thanks...............

Comment

Working...
    X