Hi Carol544.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Carol544.

Hi Carol 544,well I read your message posted on 5/01/08 and would like to tell you that I am a conditional resident my self and my case is now pending processing at the Vermont service center,I was three-weeks away from before my two-year green card expired and when I called the 1-800 customer service number to find out how I should approach the issue of having getting an extension,I was told that the process will take 3 Months from the time my I-751 application is received by the Vermont service center,I then asked the customer service rep what should I do,she told me that there is nothing that they can do that I would have to wait until I get the extension letter thru the mail,what I did was to go ahead and make an infopass appointment online and went to Federal Plaza and was sent up on the 8th floor where I was asked by an I/O for my pass port and was told to sit down and wait,and then after one-hour,I was called to the window and handed my pass port with the I-551 stamped into my pass port.So,I would suggest that you make the appointment(Infopass),and visit the immigration office.Any how,I hope that my story will enlighten you to go at this step.

Hi Carol 544,well I read your message posted on 5/01/08 and would like to tell you that I am a conditional resident my self and my case is now pending processing at the Vermont service center,I was three-weeks away from before my two-year green card expired and when I called the 1-800 customer service number to find out how I should approach the issue of having getting an extension,I was told that the process will take 3 Months from the time my I-751 application is received by the Vermont service center,I then asked the customer service rep what should I do,she told me that there is nothing that they can do that I would have to wait until I get the extension letter thru the mail,what I did was to go ahead and make an infopass appointment online and went to Federal Plaza and was sent up on the 8th floor where I was asked by an I/O for my pass port and was told to sit down and wait,and then after one-hour,I was called to the window and handed my pass port with the I-551 stamped into my pass port.So,I would suggest that you make the appointment(Infopass),and visit the immigration office.Any how,I hope that my story will enlighten you to go at this step.

Comment

Working...
    X