Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• father immigrant ummigration help

help me i come to america on vistor visa in 1998. i did not got back to me home country. in 2000 i got into fight in a club and arrested for disorderly conduct under influnce. i arrested immigration and judeg order me to deported. but i married citizen in dec 99 and start my process for citzenship. the judge is racist and wants to me separate the family. i did not live usa. i stayed. i had a child in 2003 with my other girlfriend. the wife i had found out and throw me out. i paid for hte house in cash. in 2003 i fremed by cops for drug charges. i not convited by jury. then in 2004 my wife filed divorce and cals cops for violence. i not do anything to her. i not lay my hands to her. i get arrested and put in tiral. i get restrained order not to come to my house more. in 2004 i get interview call from immigration. i got my laewyer and they denied me. i get arrested by immigration for deport. my lawyer kind give me extension. in 2005 my wife comit suiceid. i get to immigration in 2006 and i not tell them my wife died. i get married in 2007 to usc woman. now me charged for mariage fraud. i not worng. can u help wat i can do? i got child that has father. i pay to school, taxis, dont do drugs. what my options? UsCIS not nice ppl.

Hudson, can you help. I'm freshly out of ideas!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Fake post. Poster is trying too hard, obviously fake.

You're too stupid for this.
      Michael: Father of the Idiots

Comment

what not right fake about my problem. u no immigation laws why not help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

You are kidding ..right...

Only Mohan or someone12 can help fathertime here

Comment

Originally posted by 4now:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

You are kidding ..right...

Only Mohan or someone12 can help fathertime here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget Sundevil.. or Cheryl maybe? She is good with the laws of this country, she fights them all! fatherimmigrant, contact Cheryl, she knows how to fight the system!
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Yeah right suicide. Where did you hide the shovel and gloves?

When I need to get my frustration out, I dug my ex-wife's grave and beat the **** out of that skeleton. You should do the same.
              If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

i am asking help not to make fun of my cituation my record is clean i dont do any harm. pls i need urgent help.

Comment

Originally posted by fatherimmigrant:
                  i am asking help not to make fun of my cituation my record is clean i dont do any harm. pls i need urgent help.
                  Hey I just gave you a proven method on what I do. It is Son of Iggy and Sprint making fun of you.

Comment

Help me.......UsCIS not nice ppl

Uscis vs Fatherimmigrant in a tangled web

Help me Help Me

This is waht will happen exactly

Comment

Originally posted by fatherimmigrant:
                      help me i come to america on vistor visa in 1998. i did not got back to me home country. in 2000 i got into fight in a club and arrested for disorderly conduct under influnce. i arrested immigration and judeg order me to deported. but i married citizen in dec 99 and start my process for citzenship. the judge is racist and wants to me separate the family. i did not live usa. i stayed. i had a child in 2003 with my other girlfriend. the wife i had found out and throw me out. i paid for hte house in cash. in 2003 i fremed by cops for drug charges. i not convited by jury. then in 2004 my wife filed divorce and cals cops for violence. i not do anything to her. i not lay my hands to her. i get arrested and put in tiral. i get restrained order not to come to my house more. in 2004 i get interview call from immigration. i got my laewyer and they denied me. i get arrested by immigration for deport. my lawyer kind give me extension. in 2005 my wife comit suiceid. i get to immigration in 2006 and i not tell them my wife died. i get married in 2007 to usc woman. now me charged for mariage fraud. i not worng. can u help wat i can do? i got child that has father. i pay to school, taxis, dont do drugs. what my options? UsCIS not nice ppl.
                      Is Joke Right??? LOL!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by davdah:
                        What a mean bunch.

He had a lawyer too.
                        Tears of Happiness! What a Great video. Sniffle. Watched it 23 Times and Still Cant get Enough! Lawyer Souffle! Perfect!!!!
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by 4now:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Help me.......UsCIS not nice ppl

Uscis vs Fatherimmigrant in a tangled web

Help me Help Me

This is waht will happen exactly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoops forgot to add your name

Comment

your record is 'clean?'..yea, about as clean as an elephant tur.d.....how many girlfriends/wives have you had? Why didn't you OBEY OUR LAWS when we gave you an object of trust, you filthy enema bag cleaner? You are nothing but a fraudster who lies about everything....go back to your own country....we don't want you here....you do not deserve to be in America....

Comment

why people make fun of i. me only asking help. please i live in usa help me.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation