Green Card Lottery begins on October 5, 2010 online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card Lottery begins on October 5, 2010 online

The Green Card Lottery begins at Noon EDT on October 5, 2010, and ends at Noon EST on November 3, 2010. Click here to see instructions:
    http://greencard1.com/green-ca...gins-october-5-2010/
    Paul M. Heller, Esq.,
    Founder of Heller Immigration Law Group,
    1/800 863-4448, heller@greencard1.com
    http://greencard1.com

The Green Card Lottery begins at Noon EDT on October 5, 2010, and ends at Noon EST on November 3, 2010. Click here to see instructions:
    http://greencard1.com/green-ca...gins-october-5-2010/
    Paul M. Heller, Esq.,
    Founder of Heller Immigration Law Group,
    1/800 863-4448, heller@greencard1.com
    http://greencard1.com

Comment

This is very good lottery.
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

I don’t like it because some nations are excluded. Just imagine a state run lottery, that discriminates due to race, or place of origin.

Comment

Hmmm. Not hard to think of some glaring way's this Unique argument is flawed...
          Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

unique is a full time Mullah Limbaugh blower and a straw man, what more can you expect from such?
            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

as long as we get more chinks,filipinos, goat herders muslims, russkies, venezuelans, cubans, haitians, jamaicans, dominicans, all central america, peruvians, bolivians, gypsies, africans, and last but not least, MORE MEXICANS!!! Take it S12

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Take it S12 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get your own life, loser. Have you not observed that S12 has not once responded to your stalking posts?

Comment

worry about yourself sorry excuse of a pitiful woman, all 90lbs of you, bald, ugly, ignorant and poor. Has your husband kicked you in the head lately? I think he has. Your kind deserves to be kicked around, often.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terry Martin:
                    Hmmm. Not hard to think of some glaring way's this Unique argument is flawed... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you make this statement Terry? other than just to post your link I suppose.

Perhaps you dont know that the diversity lottery is not available to all countries. In fairness, it should be, after all it is a lottery. Just suppose, a state's lottery specified who could participate and collect the booty. (other than employees)

Comment

The Diversity Visa program was designed to (a) legalize thousands of Irish, courtesy of the Kennedy family and then (b) in order to provide additional rationalization for this program, to equalize immigration opportunities for those countries whose historical immigration patterns/numbers were far below Western Europe, Mexico, Canada (think border proximity) and some other countries whose citizens have had relatively easier access to the US. It is NOT discrimination to establish the ground rules (the level of immigration from a specific country for the five years preceding the current DV year) and then enforce it.
                      Sadly, the DV program has been rife with fraud (thanks in no small part to our noble brethren, immigration attorneys) and so the entry procedures have been tightened up (security-wise) to reduce multiple entries, bogus "suddenly remembered" spouses and children and identity thieves who masquerade as somebody else to avoid being discovered as an ineligible dirtbag.
                      Bottom line: we've imported several hundred thousand barely-educated, low skilled workers over the last 20 years or so....we don't need more....their arrival will just further harm blue collar wages in this country.
                      While I applaud those who enter this lottery legitimately, I think its usefulness has passed.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
                        worry about yourself sorry excuse of a pitiful woman, all 90lbs of you, bald, ugly, ignorant and poor. Has your husband kicked you in the head lately? I think he has. Your kind deserves to be kicked around, often. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you ever have a positive comment for this forum? It is so sad that you are an angry, unsatisfied person. Go get help.

Comment

excellent post S12 . You are coherent, well versed, knowledgeable and to the point. Me and my friends learn a lot with you. Thanks again.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                            The Diversity Visa program was designed to (a) legalize thousands of Irish, courtesy of the Kennedy family and then (b) in order to provide additional rationalization for this program, to equalize immigration opportunities for those countries whose historical immigration patterns/numbers were far below Western Europe, Mexico, Canada (think border proximity) and some other countries whose citizens have had relatively easier access to the US. It is NOT discrimination to establish the ground rules (the level of immigration from a specific country for the five years preceding the current DV year) and then enforce it.
                            Sadly, the DV program has been rife with fraud (thanks in no small part to our noble brethren, immigration attorneys) and so the entry procedures have been tightened up (security-wise) to reduce multiple entries, bogus "suddenly remembered" spouses and children and identity thieves who masquerade as somebody else to avoid being discovered as an ineligible dirtbag.
                            Bottom line: we've imported several hundred thousand barely-educated, low skilled workers over the last 20 years or so....we don't need more....their arrival will just further harm blue collar wages in this country.
                            While I applaud those who enter this lottery legitimately, I think its usefulness has passed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

100% correct S12 on origin of diversity. Ed Kennedy continued with this push for CIR ... what do you think his main motivation was... the hopes to make those countless number of illegal and undocumented irish here legal. Remember that private bill by Kenney and Mccain that would give greencards to 50,000 illeg

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              While I applaud those who enter this lottery legitimately, I think its usefulness has passed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

100% correct S12 on origin of diversity. Ed Kennedy continued with this push for CIR ... what do you think his main motivation was... the hopes to make those countless number of illegal and undocumented irish here legal. Remember that private bill by Kenney and Mccain that would give greencards to 50,000 illegal irish? I suspect that Obama and crew will silently take care of that somehow. payback for Kennedy's support.

Comment

Working...
                              X