Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who feels They Have In Some way?? USC ONLY!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are forced to breathe in the f a r t and smelly feet molecules from illegal immigrants polluting the sweet air of freedom in America

Comment

It tAkEs a gReAt dEaL Of bRaVeRy tO StAnD Up tO OuR FrIeNdS, bUt jUsT As mUcH To sTaNd uP To oUr eNeMiEs
      Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

Easier to just leave if you don't like USCs.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
          Easier to just leave if you don't like USCs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Less Painful In The Long Run! . These Colors Do Not Run!!! EVER!!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

As a taxpaying USC, my wallet is raped every day to support immigrants with SSI, Disability, food stamps, TANF, Medicare, etc.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
              As a taxpaying USC, my wallet is raped every day to support immigrants with SSI, Disability, food stamps, TANF, Medicare, etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What about you having to pay for USC's claiming the same? You don't mind paying for those lazy ones who don't want to work..or cheating the system?

Of course not....just as they are not immigrants right?

Oh...now I can't get any of those as I am not entitled to them, but it's ok for me to pay taxes..and support USC's getting benefits etc lol
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Well said Sprintie
                "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation