Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who feels They Have In Some way?? USC ONLY!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who feels They Have In Some way?? USC ONLY!

Become A victim? Or Have Experienced Some Kind Of Damage Because Of Some Action By An Immigrant? Just post Your Id. Trying To Update The most current Stats. Also Please Post Your Id If You feel you Have Been In Some Way Damaged By Some Form Of An Immigration Related Issue. "USC's" damaged By Some Form Of Immigration Issue.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Become A victim? Or Have Experienced Some Kind Of Damage Because Of Some Action By An Immigrant? Just post Your Id. Trying To Update The most current Stats. Also Please Post Your Id If You feel you Have Been In Some Way Damaged By Some Form Of An Immigration Related Issue. "USC's" damaged By Some Form Of Immigration Issue.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Me!
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

You Are Too Fast little Speedy Fingers! I Was creating A Similar Thread For Immigrants That Feel They Have Been Damaged OR Deceived By USC.

Comment

Well..either way..the question was not aimed at USC's was it? You said marriage fraud..so that could be USC or immigrant

Happens for both.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

MIR.. I don't like the word damaged.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
              MIR.. I don't like the word damaged. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Look Is Very Unlikely My Terms, Or Usage Of Any Word Will Satisfy everyone. Improvise! . On The Damaged Immigrant Thread You Were To Fast And missed.

Comment

There comes a time when everyone needs to move beyond the things or persons who hurt them. What good does it do to keep dragging it on? Instead of looking at life's mistakes as problems, look at them as opportunities for improvement.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  There comes a time when everyone needs to move beyond the things or persons who hurt them. What good does it do to keep dragging it on? Instead of looking at life's mistakes as problems, look at them as opportunities for improvement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All In Study! . I Do far More Than Many Realize! . My Situation Actual Contributed To a Far Greater Cause! .
                  For The Good Of All!!!! Immigrant and USC Alike! Many Know me, Yet Do Not!!!! .

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    There comes a time when everyone needs to move beyond the things or persons who hurt them. What good does it do to keep dragging it on? Instead of looking at life's mistakes as problems, look at them as opportunities for improvement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All In Study! . I Do far More Than Many Realize! . My Situation Actual Contributed To a Far Greater Cause! .
                    For The Good Of All!!!! Immigrant and USC Alike! Many Know me, Yet Do Not!!!! . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The best that comes out of any situation is to learn from it. Sounds like you did. Better to move on and do more productive things with your life than dwelling on it, though. Let the past go, if not for your sake, for your son.

Comment

so let's get rid of every stinking, irresponsible illegal alien who is currently taking in U.S. oxygen at the moment, and return each and every one of these slimebal.ls to their own country...then, we can "let go of the past."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        so let's get rid of every stinking, irresponsible illegal alien who is currently taking in U.S. oxygen at the moment, and return each and every one of these slimebal.ls to their own country...then, we can "let go of the past." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the Obvious I Have Already Accounted For On USC/ MY Side. Thanks and More Than Understood.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                          so let's get rid of every stinking, irresponsible illegal alien who is currently taking in U.S. oxygen at the moment, and return each and every one of these slimebal.ls to their own country...then, we can "let go of the past." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are breathing our precious American air of freedom ! They are not entitled to breathe the same air as I do !!! Stop breathing my air !!!

Comment

What Sparked This Thread and The other, was recently Noticing More and More posts From newcomers That feel they have been Defrauded. was Searching For numbers To Compare For The past 5 Years Without The Complex And Time Consuming Task of Researching Every Single Post From Every Single Poster Going Back 5 Years.

This plan A Flop!!!

Comment

Most of the ones we've had in recent times have been members playing silly buggers. Everyone seems to have a short memory when it comes to Kmail. His creator got confused and posted as Kmail under the original ID, the thread died, and when he thought it safe to come out of the woods, he's back ...

With the ridiculousness of some of the more recent tales, it wouldn't surprise me if the same thing was happening again.
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation