K-3 Visa requirements at New Delhi consulate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-3 Visa requirements at New Delhi consulate

As we know every consule have different opinion about requirements whatever they feel like at the time of interview. Does anybody know or experienced what New Delhi consulate asks beside the requirements on their website for K-3 visa?

As we know every consule have different opinion about requirements whatever they feel like at the time of interview. Does anybody know or experienced what New Delhi consulate asks beside the requirements on their website for K-3 visa?

Comment

take a look at this http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/ivk3packet4.html

Comment

Thanks Mike for your time. As I mentioned that if they need beside their web site requirements. The website does not say anything about DS-157 and DS-158 but they do ask for them at the time of interview. This is not their attention to comfort the applicant, after living in India for that long but to confuse the applicant.

Comment

Hi! I think this is the more appropriate link to address your concern, and DS-156 & 156K are the forms needed, not the ones you mentioned. These forms are very easy to fill out. All fields are self-explanatory.

Most of the other documents needed are very specific. The aspect where you could indefinitely submit as many evidence as possible, I suppose, is concerning "marriage photographs and other proof that the marriage is genuine."

Comment

Working...
          X