The Three Bs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three Bs

Who are the 3 Bs today? The 3 greatest leaders?
    BUSH, BLAIR and BIN (Laden). *****, *****, and *****. Someone12, does your name also start with B? Then you're another *****. Since you're a Vietname veteran, why not use the name Someone61? You're now 61.

The deleted word is B I T C H.

Comment

sounds like somebody's tiny cage has been rattled....how much do you spend on handjob lotion each week?

Comment

Who are the 3 Bs today? The 3 greatest leaders?
        BUSH, BLAIR and BIN (Laden). *****, *****, and *****. Someone12, does your name also start with B? Then you're another *****. Since you're a Vietname veteran, why not use the name Someone61? You're now 61.
        Mavy, although I will disagree with Someone on many issues about immigration, this post is just like AE and his multiple ID counterparts. I suggest you either delete the post and apologize or be prepared for any and all consequences to your actions.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Gee, Hudson...you have seen how this Someone12 claiming to be Vietnam veteran writes s h i t about me. I've a strong suspicion that he's no other than AF. Check his style with that of another Impenetrable. I already called the attention of the admin who may still be sleeping in bed. Apologize? If and when Israel withdraws from Lebanon.

Comment

yes, please check my style with anyone else. Be my guest.

Comment

Someone12 is suffering from post Vietnam war syndrome until today. Flash back to the many Vietnamese he and his comrades killed. I bet he's among those homeless and punks in the streets...the Vietnamese war veterans who still cannot accept they lost that war.

Comment

<yawn>...better "drop" what you are doing macyuhoo before your mother catches you...

Comment

Gee, Hudson...you have seen how this Someone12 claiming to be Vietnam veteran writes s h i t about me. I've a strong suspicion that he's no other than AF. Check his style with that of another Impenetrable. I already called the attention of the admin who may still be sleeping in bed. Apologize? If and when Israel withdraws from Lebanon.
                  Macy, you can respect a person's opinion even if you vehemently disagree. But i will tell you onething, Someone12 may be a vietnam soldier but he was no officer and no noncommissioned officer. But what you also did was cross the line. And for that and of personal honor, you must apologize.
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

How many Vietnamese mothers did you f u c k e d? Tell me where you are now and I'm gonna blow your head off !

Comment

Actually Hudson I was a non-commissioned officer.
                      And to macyuhoo, you forgot the 4th B - Beatoff.

Comment

ctually Hudson I was a non-commissioned officer.
                        The branch you were in must have used the Peter principle.

Comment

ah yes, that thing you and Macyuhoo spend so much time playing with.

Comment

Bush is exploiting the war on terror to boost his Republican Party's control in U.S. Congress. The Republican Party is strong in defense issue. U.S. mid-term election fits against anti-war and pro-war candidates. Majority of Americans disagree with Bush's Iraq war policy. Bush wants to equate Iraq war to war on terror. The latest addition is Israeli war against Hezbollah and the aborted Al Qaeda plot to blow up U.S.-bound airlines. Hezbollah is a recognized political party in Lebanon and labeled as terrorist organization by the U.S. State Department. The US is supporting tyrants and monarchies in the Middle East to suppress the rise of Arab nationalism. It's safe to conclude that it's all about greed of oil in the Middle East.

Comment

Working...
                            X