No announcement yet.

Is it safe to get maried now, or later?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to get maried now, or later?

Hi,In may 2002 I sent to the INS my AOS forms and shortly after I got my work permit 2 weeks ago, my ss# and my driver licence(I have a employment based case). My girlfriend was approved for a political asylum case in 1997.In 1998 she filled for AOS and after so many years finally INS started to process her case in feb.2002 and she will get an answer in 300 days.
    We want to get maried but we don't know if is safe at this point? or should we wait until we get our gren-card approval? Thank you

Hi,In may 2002 I sent to the INS my AOS forms and shortly after I got my work permit 2 weeks ago, my ss# and my driver licence(I have a employment based case). My girlfriend was approved for a political asylum case in 1997.In 1998 she filled for AOS and after so many years finally INS started to process her case in feb.2002 and she will get an answer in 300 days.
    We want to get maried but we don't know if is safe at this point? or should we wait until we get our gren-card approval? Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X