Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's listen to something nice now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's listen to something nice now

    .......................
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

    "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

  • #2
    Masterpiece E...nice to hear something else than your usual type of music LOL


    Here is another masterpiece, love this piece...(was one of my wedding songs though )

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Af372EQLck
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

    National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      Masterpiece E...nice to hear something else than your usual type of music LOL


      Here is another masterpiece, love this piece...(was one of my wedding songs though )

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Af372EQLck
      Nice!
      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

      "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

      Comment


      • #4
        E - you are putting me to sleep with that music. Too early yet - lol! Where's Scooter???

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          E - you are putting me to sleep with that music. Too early yet - lol! Where's Scooter???
          Here Here Here
          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

          You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hmmmmmm - that's Someone12's avatar. WhiteUSC.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wusc..you look like Someone12 now
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

              National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

              Comment


              • #8
                LoL Proud, thought they same thing.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

                National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                  E - you are putting me to sleep with that music. Too early yet - lol! Where's Scooter???
                  If you ask for it....
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                  "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
                    Hmmmmmm - that's Someone12's avatar. WhiteUSC.
                    The Atrocities Being Committed Against USC Has Now Forced Me To Bear Arms And Go After Fraudsters...
                    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

                    You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Guns isn't the answer
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

                      National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                        Guns isn't the answer
                        Not Gun Then
                        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

                        You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Isn't it beautiful!
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                          "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Some wise words in there E..


                            Hope you don't mind me posting the poem from there:

                            Desiderata - Max Ehrmann
                            Another inspirational poem set to music if you like this check out my other vids, feel free to comment.

                            Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
                            and remember what peace there may be in silence.

                            As far as possible, without surrender,
                            be on good terms with all persons.
                            Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
                            and listen to others,
                            even to the dull and the ignorant;
                            they too have their story.
                            Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
                            they are vexatious to the spirit.

                            If you compare yourself with others,
                            you may become vain or bitter,
                            for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
                            Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
                            Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
                            it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

                            Exercise caution in your business affairs,
                            for the world is full of trickery.
                            But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
                            many persons strive for high ideals,
                            and everywhere life is full of heroism.
                            Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection.
                            Neither be cynical about love,
                            for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
                            it is as perennial as the grass.

                            Take kindly the counsel of the years,
                            gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
                            Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
                            But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
                            Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

                            Beyond a wholesome discipline,
                            be gentle with yourself.
                            You are a child of the universe
                            no less than the trees and the stars;
                            you have a right to be here.
                            And whether or not it is clear to you,
                            no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

                            Therefore be at peace with God,
                            whatever you conceive Him to be.
                            And whatever your labors and aspirations,
                            in the noisy confusion of life,
                            keep peace in your soul.

                            With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
                            it is still a beautiful world.
                            Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

                            National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                            1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                              Some wise words in there E..


                              Hope you don't mind me posting the poem from there:

                              Desiderata - Max Ehrmann
                              Another inspirational poem set to music if you like this check out my other vids, feel free to comment.

                              Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
                              and remember what peace there may be in silence.

                              As far as possible, without surrender,
                              be on good terms with all persons.
                              Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
                              and listen to others,
                              even to the dull and the ignorant;
                              they too have their story.
                              Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
                              they are vexatious to the spirit.

                              If you compare yourself with others,
                              you may become vain or bitter,
                              for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
                              Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
                              Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
                              it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

                              Exercise caution in your business affairs,
                              for the world is full of trickery.
                              But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
                              many persons strive for high ideals,
                              and everywhere life is full of heroism.
                              Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection.
                              Neither be cynical about love,
                              for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
                              it is as perennial as the grass.

                              Take kindly the counsel of the years,
                              gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
                              Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
                              But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
                              Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

                              Beyond a wholesome discipline,
                              be gentle with yourself.
                              You are a child of the universe
                              no less than the trees and the stars;
                              you have a right to be here.
                              And whether or not it is clear to you,
                              no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

                              Therefore be at peace with God,
                              whatever you conceive Him to be.
                              And whatever your labors and aspirations,
                              in the noisy confusion of life,
                              keep peace in your soul.

                              With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
                              it is still a beautiful world.
                              Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
                              No, I don't

                              I note that the poem is quoted through the video-slide to the music, but thank you for posting it separately, glad that you liked it.
                              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                              "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X