Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Address change before moving

Hi,

I'm an American citizen, living in Belgium, my wife and kids are Belgian. Planning on moving permanently to the US, we went through the immigration process at the Consulate in Brussels. All three were granted immigration visas, and we should make the move early January 08.

But our final adress has changed for family reasons, from California to Florida. So my question is, how must I file this address change?

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I'm an American citizen, living in Belgium, my wife and kids are Belgian. Planning on moving permanently to the US, we went through the immigration process at the Consulate in Brussels. All three were granted immigration visas, and we should make the move early January 08.

But our final adress has changed for family reasons, from California to Florida. So my question is, how must I file this address change?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Go Here

Comment

Thanks, for the info. tThe USCIS web site had outages for some e-filling, but now it's back and running. Must I file the change before making the move, or once we get there? Just to know what will happen at the Port-of-entry since our destination will not match what is written on the Visa documents.

Thanks again.

Comment

I would file the change of address now. this way it will be in the system. and you will not miss any mail correspondence.

Welcome Home and May the force be with you

Comment

Ok will do. Thanks for the help. Can't wait to be back

Take care

Comment

Working...
            X