No announcement yet.

Marriage Fraud Victims - Please Read

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, no and no! November 4th was the most resounding response!

Comment

• I am black man in America. I have learned to tread lightly because the "Long arm of the law" has always been ready to "Get me". It has not been "The Law" that I have been concerned with, but the enforcement of those laws. I have always been aware that the law enforcement establishment is very biased in it's decisions. But the idea that "illegal immigrants" can openly be above the law just chaffs.

Comment

• Illegal immigrants are above the law? I don't think so. I'd rather look at it that the existing law is already "beneath" the requirements of the current illegal immigration problem.

Comment

• Such mentality didn't and won't work! How many times do you have to be told to accept this? People from everywhere have come, are still coming, and will continue to come. This is a fact of life in this country since time immemorial, and will continue to be so for a long, long time. Instead of trying to "change" that fact, which is unchangeable, we have to change how we "react" by streamlining or rationalizing our regulations in cadence with the changing demands. Don't worry, that's what the new administration will do.

Comment

• I was gonna post this in the Immigration article thread but since it's turned to an illegal immigration discussion on here, here it is:

Both lose in aborted immigrant-citizen home sale
            Brumback, Associated Press Writer – Sun Nov 16, 12:30 pm ET

ROSWELL, Ga. – Like all illegal immigrants, Lorenzo Jimenez knew the knock on the door from immigration agents could come at any time.

Still, he had enough faith in the American dream to buy a house in this Atlanta suburb, even though signing the papers meant raising the risk: He put his 2-year-old, American-born daughter's name and Social Security number on the title.

And it worked, for a while. Jimenez and his family lived happily enough for several years alongside "regular" citizens.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081116/...BI8QmXhzhvzwcF

An example of when things go badly wrong on both side? Aside the fact she seems like an evil bia-tch!
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• Another home foreclosed on which helped sink the value of the 'regular citizen's' home. I'm sure the neighbors didn't mind losing another 10-20k in value.
              Typical davdah, it's all about money again!
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

• NOTE:

IT IS ALWAYS ABOUT $$$$$$! WHETHER THE INDIVIDUAL WANTS IT TO BE OR NOT!!!! NO CHOICE!!!!
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Robin, welcome to ILW

I am sorry to hear of your story...but I think it would be best that you remove your phone numbers. It is best for people to private message you and have contact that way..you really shouldn't publish your numbers on a forum.

All the best
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                  1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• Originally posted by robinhorton1962:
                    Please contact me via phone. I also feel that others are watching this forum and could use the strategies against us. My name is Robin and I could use the help. I will call back my number is or my cell is . I had to leave my home and am just settling in to an apartment. My children are hanging in. My adult daughter whom my husband sexually assaulted while she was sleeping in her own bed will hopefully see her justice soon. The DA has assured me they are going to make it a felony 2 charge and ask for max bond to be posted. My fear of him abducting our son who is 6 and chronically sick is a horror I havent the words to explain. Last week, I wrote a letter to the Federal U.S. Attorney General here in Harrisburg, PA, he called me back and said if ICE hands it to him he WILL prosecute and passed all my information onto FBI (which I had already done), ICE (which I have done), and my local police department (which I had done). My local DA is trying to get DATELINE NBC producer to interview me. Recently Dateline did a story on some big case here in York, PA. Sad the DA is on my side but the civil side of the law who gave my ex husband (yes I signed divorce to get on with life and fight for justice for my children and others too) unsupervised visitations after he took the 5th amendment on his name and date of birth. Please contact me I could use some support. I will pay for the call. Call collect. I don't know your situation but I pray for all who have experienced the pain and suffering of another's actions to defraud innocent people in the pursuit of green card and citizenship.
                    Sorry To Hear Of Your dilemma. This Is Not The Way, Posting This On a Public Forum. Private Message Someone Here. Delete This Post and Try Private messaging. Many Here Are Similar.
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• I wish I knew how to take off my phone number but I don't know how to PM or what it is or where people here PM. I am not computer literate and I am so tired with moving and my son currently sick, and that means every 3 hours I will be giving him breathing treatments 24/7. If anyone can help teach me how to get thru the site I would greatly appreciate it. Robin

Comment

• Robin..to edit your post that you want editing...

go to that post.. on bottom right corner there are 3 yellow icons. The middle one is for editing.
                        Click on that, the box will come up..and then you can edit..taking out numbers and whatever.
                        Then click post.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• If you recieve a PM = Private message on this board... at the top of this page, there are blue tabs.(Go, New, Find etc) When you receive one.. a new tab will pop up flashing 'PM'.
                          Click on that tab and it will take you to your private messages.
                          CLick on the private message and you can read them and reply to them as you please.

Just keep an eye out for a PM flashing tab.

To private message someone..you go to their name..and then click invite 'name' to a Private Topic.
                          You write your message to them with title..and hopefully they should respond.

I hope that helps

Comment

• Hello!

I have contacted a law firm here in Minnesota, who is willing to take a case to the Feds. The firm consists of 3 attorneys, one constitutional law professor, another contract/business and family attorney, and another that is an ex-MN state senator.

They are extremely eager to get on these cases involving fraud, and the I-864 and understand the obvious injustice with the current administrative system.

To that end, I am gathering a group of 50 people to be part of our lawsuit. It will help to have the numbers to get the Feds to really listen, and at the same time keep it to the 50, as not to overwhelm the case for too long. Although we can list others if there are more than 50 as future litigants if they want to be a part of it.

We are looking for anyone who has experienced immigration fraud, and specifically signed an I-864 which they are now forced into. Anyone who has VAWA fraud experience is also welcomed.

The attorneys are considering filing suit withe Federal Court of Claims, or potentially in district court under the administrative procedures act. They've already started doing research in the last few weeks. I'm hoping to get 50 people by January to take the case forward with a presence. Our ex-senator attorney also has many media contacts and we'd like to get the case in the public (shielding the identities of the litigants of course).

And so, I am wondering if you would contact anyone you know, or send their contact information along to me to contact, who you think might benefit from being a part of our lawsuit. We really want to change the way the government does business in the immigration sector, in terms of their dealing with U.S. Citizen's and lawful permanent residents who are sponsors.

Please send me a private message with your information!

Thank you so much!!!

Comment

• mo............................................
                              Last edited by sunny3180; 05-16-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• How do I inbox you??

Comment

Working...
                                X