CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ADVICE??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ADVICE??

Hi, I married an american citizen and we've been married for one year and a half. Six months ago she decided to move to Denver. I stayed in Miami due to my job, but I'm going to Denver also right after the interview.
    Our question is: should we tell the immigration officer the truth about her living in another state or should we just say we still live together in Miami (considering that she still has her Florida ID)? Does immigration have access to verify where my wife is working right now? I don't want them to think that ours is a fake marriage just because she's living in another state. We need some advice!

Hi, I married an american citizen and we've been married for one year and a half. Six months ago she decided to move to Denver. I stayed in Miami due to my job, but I'm going to Denver also right after the interview.
    Our question is: should we tell the immigration officer the truth about her living in another state or should we just say we still live together in Miami (considering that she still has her Florida ID)? Does immigration have access to verify where my wife is working right now? I don't want them to think that ours is a fake marriage just because she's living in another state. We need some advice!

Comment

I don't understand, what's wrong with you staying in Miami for job while your spouse moved to Denver?

As long as your marriage is bona-fide you shall be confident and have no reservations about telling it as is.

Comment

Hey Flyer, My wife is in a different town than me because she is still finishing up her school. She wont be living with me until our interview is done either. Just tell the truth, because it will always prevail.

Comment

Yes tell the truth, do you have phone bills proving that you talk to each other daily? Perhaps plane ticket stubs or reciepts with your name in Denver. You should be fine.

Comment

Sure they do. Furthermore, since she's your sponsor if you've filled in and submitted an I864, she has an obligation to fill in an I865 Change of Address form 30 days after moving.
            The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

PHONE BILL, PLANE TICKET STUBS, RECEIPTS AND ETC. PROVE NOTHING !!!
              THIS GUY WILL SERVE LIFE IN PRISON FOR STAYING IN MIAMI WHILE HIS WIFE MOVED TO DENVER !!!
              LIFE IN PRISON - PERIOD !!!

Comment

ImmortalE-you complain about the "haters", etc. but you are being much more distracting and disturbing than they are. You gave some genuine advice, why not continue in that vein? Save the other stuff for c r a p p y threads.

Comment

I AM THE TITAN PROMETHEUS, SON OF IAPETUS, THE GREATEST DISTRACTER AND DISTURBER OF FASCISTUS, SON OF RACHITIUS !!!

Comment

Thanks everybody for the advices, even immortalE!
                    The only problem is that I don't have plane stubs because i haven't been there yet...also phone bills are out of question because my wife kept her cell phone from miami and my calls to her are considered local and don't show on the bills. That's why I'm worried. I don't want a marriage based on love to be considered a fake just because of lack of proof.
                    Thank you guys!!

Comment

YOU NEED TO BUY 30 ROUND-TRIP TICKETS AND FLY BACK AND FORTH TO DENVER FOR AT LEAST 15 DAYS IN THE ROW !!! SAVE ALL THOSE TICKET STUBS !!!
                      ALSO, ORDER A NEW CELL-PHONE FROM DENVER (SINCE YOUR WIFE STUBBORNLY KEEPS ONE FROM MIAMI) !!!
                      ONCE YOU DO THAT, CALL HER AND STAY ON THE PHONE FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN - EVEN WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO DENVER AND SEE HER FACE TO FACE - STILL TALK TO HER THROUGH THE PHONE !!!
                      DON'T TURN OFF THE PHONE THROUGH THE NIGHT !!!
                      A LOT OF HEAVY-BREATHING AND LOUD SCREAMS WOULD BE NESSESSARY !!!

ONCE YOU ACCUMULATE AT LEAST $5.000 IN PHONE BILLS, YOU SHOULD BE ALLRIGHT !!!

NOT DOING ANY OF THE ABOVE SAID WILL RESULT IN LIFE IN PRISON WITHOUT POSSIBILITY OF THE PAROLE !!! LIFE IN PRISON - PERIOD !!!

Comment

Thanks immortalE! you're great! I'll take notes of your advices and i should be ok.
                        Thanks buddy!

Comment

YOU ARE WELCOME !!!

Comment

Hey, immortalE...do you want to go to Denver with me? This way I'll have someone to proof that everything I say is true.
                            It's hard to prove something when you don't have proof.
                            I'm still here waiting for more advices.
                            Thanks!!

Comment

IS SHE HOT?

Comment

Working...
                              X