Merry Christmas to everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to everyone

Been quite a year for me, and I am guessing for most of you. I have now been back in the UK for almost six months. It was only with the help of my good friends on this board that I retained my sanity and got back!

Thanks to EVERYONE and extra special thanks to SprintGirl07 and PROUD, you guys are awesome and I will never forget what you did for me.

Love, Hugs, and Best Wishes to all!!
    Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Been quite a year for me, and I am guessing for most of you. I have now been back in the UK for almost six months. It was only with the help of my good friends on this board that I retained my sanity and got back!

Thanks to EVERYONE and extra special thanks to SprintGirl07 and PROUD, you guys are awesome and I will never forget what you did for me.

Love, Hugs, and Best Wishes to all!!
    Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done". -George

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JediKnight:

Love, Hugs, and Best Wishes to all!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Merry Christmas to you JK.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:

Merry Christmas to you JK. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Hudson, hope all is well with you
        Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

Comment

Happy Yuletide Season to you and your loved ones too, JK! Nice to hear from you again, buddy.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
            Happy Yuletide Season to you and your loved ones too, JK! Nice to hear from you again, buddy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers RN and the same to you 2!
            Thanks & Best Wishes

Dave W

Comment

The mind of iperson...resistance is futile!
              "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Oh look who's back! I'm tired from office work today and in a very bad mood. I've seen my login name being dragged once again. What seems to be the problem, ip?

And by the way, I'm posting as myself this time, not as anybody else. Do try me!

Comment

Oh boy, I'm none of those. Ok, I'll admit once and for all: I'm davdah, someone12, sundevilusa, and just recently, frenchybee! Sorry, I almost forgot, I'm Sam Udani.

Comment

If I'm a coward, what does that make you?

Comment

Hey, where's the threat? Please do reveal all information about me. Go ahead! Unlike others, you failed to deceive me into giving information about my life in real world outside of ilw.com, haven't you? Not that you haven't tried repeatedly.

Comment

Wow! You can see ghosts in every corner. You can feel people following you around. You have a constant stalker. You think the world is conspiring against you. That's a disease!

Comment

Poor cretin. All this stems from your failure to extract information from me, eh? How many rejected requests had there been already for a 'privileged' conversation (I mean 'privileged' iperson-style)? Eeeee.. I lost count already, but till now, no way! Yet if I were you, I'd try and try and try again and again. You may succeed one day, who knows? And you may be surprised that there's nothing there. As I said, I don't plan to be any closer or f.ar.ther than how I already am with anybody on this forum.

Comment

Another one of those normal speculative posts by the Grandmaster's s.lu.t (oh sorry!) slob daughter. Tee-he-he! But she'll do everything to hold back her tears and the urge to respond, won't she? Sad. So sad.

Comment

Did you wish to have never come back at all today? Ok, friendly advice. Next time at least please do prepare. I thought I'd eat my lunch in front of my PC consisting of rice, adobo, bulanglang na gulay, ilw, and iperson. Tee-he-he!

Oops! It's of no use to delete your posts this time. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X