Parents Immigration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Immigration

I have applied for my parents (I-130) in June of 2001. I have not heard back from INS other than they received my application. I see that the days pending is 455 (is that regular days or business days?). How long I have to wait for the decision. If the decision is in my favor, how long would they have before they have to appear in a consulate/embassy in India? How long would they have to come to USA if/after they get their visa?

I have applied for my parents (I-130) in June of 2001. I have not heard back from INS other than they received my application. I see that the days pending is 455 (is that regular days or business days?). How long I have to wait for the decision. If the decision is in my favor, how long would they have before they have to appear in a consulate/embassy in India? How long would they have to come to USA if/after they get their visa?

Comment

How long did it take for you to get the first notice of action that they have recieved your documents?

What INS center id you submit the application to?

Comment

I got the first notification in about 10 days that they have received my application..I applied for them in the Texas Service center

Comment

Working...
        X