Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No COS/EOS stamps on I-94

Hi :
    I came to the USA few weeks ago and I am 28 weeks pregnant so the officer gave me only 30 days and put the stamp No COS/EOS becuase I told him that I will return home nad deliver t her. unfortunately I had pre-term labor and my Ob says I should not fly till after deliver. Can I apply for EOS and if so what should I do ...? Thanks

Hi :
    I came to the USA few weeks ago and I am 28 weeks pregnant so the officer gave me only 30 days and put the stamp No COS/EOS becuase I told him that I will return home nad deliver t her. unfortunately I had pre-term labor and my Ob says I should not fly till after deliver. Can I apply for EOS and if so what should I do ...? Thanks

Comment

Very convinient was it? Well, the CBP Officer knew what you were, a liar, and detailed in his report in the computer database that you only planned to stay 30 days. You may apply for AOS, but it will be denied. In any event you plan worked to give birth in the U.S. and collect welfare and have the tax payers of the U.S. pay for your medical care. You should be ashamed.

Comment

another lying medicare scammer....how much did you pay your ethically challenged doctor to fake some note about not flying? I hope the consulate cancels your visa....how "convenient" you had some phony pre term labor and that you decided to travel 7 months pregnant....what a cow.You are one of the many reasons so many people from India have difficulties getting tourist visas because of lying leeches like you.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by soomar:
          Hi :
          I came to the USA few weeks ago and I am 28 weeks pregnant so the officer gave me only 30 days and put the stamp No COS/EOS becuase I told him that I will return home nad deliver t her. unfortunately I had pre-term labor and my Ob says I should not fly till after deliver. Can I apply for EOS and if so what should I do ...? Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Soomar and welcome,

What was the nature of your visit to the US and what country are you from?

Comment

I Can hardly Wait To Hear The answers!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

You should have been deported I dont understand why you were not when it is apparent that you intended the child to be born a USC so u could get a green card no doubt or maybe just so the kid would have a better life than u. A little hint for you though. Dont expect to see that green card for near on 30 years. You have to wait 21 years for him to file for u and then about another 10 years for the paperwork. Why are u even bothering with the extension. Just stay we both know that was your intention from the get go!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishintern:
                You should have been deported I dont understand why you were not when it is apparent that you intended the child to be born a USC so u could get a green card no doubt or maybe just so the kid would have a better life than u. A little hint for you though. Dont expect to see that green card for near on 30 years. You have to wait 21 years for him to file for u and then about another 10 years for the paperwork. Why are u even bothering with the extension. Just stay we both know that was your intention from the get go! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hold the horses! You don't know the circumstances - there is tons things that can happen with a pregnancy. At least give her a chance to give more detail before you all jump to conclusions.

She'll probably not come back - you growled her off. Very bad!
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

We have all the information we needed. This is a common and obvious scam. Travel while pregnant? What foolishness unless you are planning to give birth in the U.S. A note from the doctor saying you should fly? LOL. I have literally seen children born on flights to the U.S. If she is too pregnant to fly, why did she fly here?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                    We have all the information we needed. This is a common and obvious scam. Travel while pregnant? What foolishness unless you are planning to give birth in the U.S. A note from the doctor saying you should fly? LOL. I have literally seen children born on flights to the U.S. If she is too pregnant to fly, why did she fly here? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

People travel while they are pregnant. Life doesn't stop just because you are carrying a child. 28 weeks is okay to travel in most cases. The OP could have come over for a wedding, funeral, etc. of a friend or family member.

It's best to understand the circumstances before condemning them.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's best to understand the circumstances before condemning them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something federaleNUT86 has a hard time doing LOL
                      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Then why can't she fly back? Riddle me that BatmannutBrit? Obviously if she could fly here she can fly back. And it doesn't matter why she flew here. But anyone of any intelligence, which excludes Brit, knows that giving birth in the U.S. was her real reason.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">unfortunately I had pre-term labor and my Ob says I should not fly till after deliver </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be the reason why federale86. Not hard to figure it out.

But anyone of any intelligence, which excludes Brit, knows that giving birth in the U.S. was her real reason.

A mind-reader too federale86? Amazing talents you have. I don't know why you bother to come in here if you know it all already.
                          "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

No, just smarter than you and can see through a lie, a skilled developed through training and experience in dealing with lying aliens.

Pre-term labor? LOL, I have a bridge to sell you.

Comment

Hmmm..so a doctor now federale86? Hope nobody takes any notice of your prognosis

What you need to know: Preterm labor is labor that occurs before your 37th week of pregnancy. (Most pregnancies last 38-42 weeks; your due date is 40 weeks after the first day of your last menstrual period.)

Preterm labor can happen to any woman: Only about half the women who have preterm labor fall into any known risk group. About 12 percent of births (1 in 8) in the United States are preterm. Babies who are born preterm are at higher risk of needing hospitalization, having long-term health problems and of dying than babies born at the right time.

Marchofdimes.com

Comment

Working...
                              X