Lots of Luck on 8/28, Caribbeanman!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Luck on 8/28, Caribbeanman!

Just wanted to wish you a safe journey and best wishes for your green card hearing on Thursday, CM!!!!! Please come back and share your good news with us as soon as you can!

Just wanted to wish you a safe journey and best wishes for your green card hearing on Thursday, CM!!!!! Please come back and share your good news with us as soon as you can!

Comment

I second the motion CM
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I third it too

And that's the day for my 2nd fingerprint redo too.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
          I third it too

And that's the day for my 2nd fingerprint redo too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And good luck to you too, Brittie! Hopefully, this is a sign that things are now moving and you'll be able to get your citizenship very soon!!!

Comment

I "fourth" it too!

Hello Hudson, it's been awhile.

Good luck also on your 2nd fingerprinting Brittie!
            Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

CM BuDdy LeArN aLl ThE TrIcKs InSiDe OuT. lIe To YoUr TeEtH. LaWyErS mUsT hAvE tAuGhT yOu VeRy WeLl. IlW Is ThE pLaCe. NeW iDeAs SuRfaCe EvErYdAy. LeSsOnS LeArNeD, TaUgHt EvErYsTeP oF tHe WaY. PeOpLe HeRe TeAcH tRiCks, PrOvEn MeThOd To DeFeAt ThE SyStEm. OpTiOnAlLy FoLlOw ThE LaW fOr OnE's BeNeFiT. IlW hEaVeNlY sAnCtUaRy AsLyUm FuLl Of ThEm DoUcHeBaGs TrAsHtRaIlErS mIgRaNtS.
              Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.

Comment

You dont need any luck from me CM

God is with you and all will be well.

Celebration is at hand

Comment

Good luck CM!!!!
                  The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Fingers Crossed Buddy!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Today is the big day! Can't wait for you to share the good news, CM! Good luck, buddy!!!

Comment

cm just believe and you no it will happen.. good luck

Comment

Good Luck buddy, hopefully today is the Big Day finally!
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Good Luck; but just in case you don't make it, can I have your car? Thanks Pal !!

Comment

Whats the story? Did you break the law and now trying to maneuver the system? Did you jump the border or misrepresented self? The issue at hand is green card. Something criminal happened.
                              ........................................................
                              Michael (Power of ILW)
                              Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Comment

Working...
                              X